- (2019). Near Miss in a Video Game: an Experimental Study. International Journal of Mental Health and Addiction.
- (2019). Evaluating an Internet Gaming Disorder Scale Using Mokken Scaling Analysis. Frontiers in Psychology. 1-8.
- (2018). A Cross-Lagged Study of Developmental Trajectories of Video Game Engagement, Addiction, and Mental Health. Frontiers in Psychology. 1-13.
- (2015). Prevalence and predictors of Video Game Addiction: A study based on a national sample of Gamers. International Journal of Mental Health and Addiction. 1-15.
Reader opinion piece
- (2017). Not good enough? Further comments to the wording, meaning, and the conceptualization of Internet Gaming disorder: Commentary on: Chaos and confusion in DSM-5 diagnosis of Internet Gaming disorder: Issues, concerns, and recommendations for clarity in the field (Kuss et al.). Journal of Behavioral Addictions. 114-117.