- 2017. Protected sampling is preferable in bronchoscopic studies of the airway microbiome. ERJ Open Research. 3. doi: 10.1183/23120541.00019-2017
- 2015. Cyclin C interacts with steroid receptor coactivator 2 and upregulates cell cycle genes in MCF-7 cells. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta. Molecular Cell Research. 1853: 2383-2391. doi: 10.1016/j.bbamcr.2015.05.016
- 2015. Expression of the potential therapeutic target CXXC5 in primary acute myeloid leukemia cells - high expression is associated with adverse prognosis as well as altered intracellular signaling and transcriptional regulation. OncoTarget. 6: 2794-2811.
- 2015. Emerging therapeutic targets in human acute myeloid leukemia (part 2) – bromodomain inhibition should be considered as a possible strategy for various patient subsets. Expert Review of Hematology. 8: 315-327. doi: 10.1586/17474086.2015.1036025
- 2013. A novel GATA6 mutation in a child with congenital heart malformation and neonatal diabetes. Clinical Case Reports. 1: 86-90. doi: 10.1002/ccr3.33
- 2013. cAMP response element-binding protein interacts with and stimulates the proteasomal degradation of the nuclear receptor coactivator GRIP1. Endocrinology. 154: 1513-1527. doi: 10.1210/en.2012-2049
- 2012. The nuclear receptors NUR77, NURR1 and NOR1 in obesity and during fat loss. International Journal of Obesity. 36: 1195-1202. doi: 10.1038/ijo.2011.240
- 2010. From stress response to developmental processes in abdominal subcutaneous adipose tissue after bariatric surgery. Endocrine journal. 57: S429-S429.
- 2010. Switch from stress response to homeobox transcription factors in adipose tissue after profound fat loss. PLoS ONE. 5. 12 pages. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0011033
- 2010. cAMP-mediated regulation of HNF-4 alpha depends on the level of coactivator PGC-1 alpha. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta. Molecular Cell Research. 1803: 1013-1019. doi: 10.1016/j.bbamcr.2010.05.008
- 2010. Gene Expression Profile of Nuclear Receptors and Coregulators in Adipose Tissues in Morbid Obesity and after Profound Fat Loss. Endocrine reviews. 31. 1 pages.
- 2008. Recruitment of coactivator glucocorticoid receptor interacting protein 1 to an estrogen receptor transcription complex is regulated by the 3',5'-cyclic adenosine 5'-monophosphate-dependent protein kinase. Endocrinology. 149: 4336-4345. doi: 10.1210/en.2008-0037
- 2004. cAMP-dependent protein kinase regulates ubiquitin-proteasome-mediated degradation and subcellular localization of the nuclear receptor coactivator GRIP1. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 279: 49120-49130.
- 2003. Characterization of receptor-interacting protein RIP140 in the regulation of SF-1 responsive target genes. Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology. 203: 91-103.
- 2002. The Nuclear Receptor Coactivators p300/CBP/Cointegrator-Associated Protein (p/CIP) and Transcription Intermediary Factor 2 (TIF2) Differentially Regulate PKA-Stimulated Transcriptional Activity of Steroidogenic Factor 1. Molecular Endocrinology. 16: 757-773.
- 2002. Differential regulation of SF-1-cofactor interactions. Endocrine Research. 28: 505-513.
Reports and theses
- 2007. Nuclear Receptor Coregulators- Role of Protein-Protein Interactions and cAMP/PKA Signaling. 36 pages.
- 2002. Steroidogenic factor-1 Purification, Interaction with Coregulators and Transcriptional Modulation by the Coregulator TIF2. 86 bl.
- 2011. Steroid Receptor Coactivators and Endocrine Treatment in Breast Cancer. 2, pages 35-66. In:
- 2011. Nuclear Receptors. Nova Science Publishers, Inc.. 174 pages. ISBN: 978-1-61209-980-4.