- (2022). Risk as feelings – the relationship between risk perception and climate emotions in Lagos, Nigeria.
- (2022). MECCA Symposium - Targeting Mental Models of Climate Change Risk to facilitate Climate Action.
- (2019). MECCA: Targeting Mental Models of Climate Change Risk to facilitate Climate Action.
1. Isyaku Usman, Arhin A. Albert, Asiyanbi P. Adeniyi (2017) Framing justice in REDD+: centring Transparency, Equity, and Legitimacy (TEL) in Readiness Implementation in West Africa, Environmental Conservation 44(3), 212-220.
2. Asiyanbi P. Adeniyi, Arhin A. Albert, Isyaku Usman (2017) REDD+ in West Africa: Politics of Design and Implementation in Ghana and Nigeria, Forests, 8 (3), 78.
3. Isyaku Usman, Murtala Chindo, Mukhtar Ibrahim (2011) Assessing Community-based Natural Resources Management at Lake Naivasha Kenya, Environment and Natural Resources Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, 1 (1) 106-116.
Targeting Mental Models of Climate Change Risk to Facilitate Climate Action (MECCA).