- (2022). Hydrography, circulation, and response to atmospheric forcing in the vicinity of the central Getz Ice Shelf, Amundsen Sea, Antarctica. Ocean Science. 1339-1359.
- (2022). Warm water on the continental slope north of the Filchner Trough, Southern Weddell Sea .
- (2022). What does it take to change from a cold to a warm regime in the southern Weddell Sea?
- (2022). Storm-driven warm inflow towards the Filchner Ice Shelf, Antarctica.
- (2022). Hydrography and circulation in the vicinity of the central Getz Ice Shelf: two years of mooring observations.
- (2022). How much does a storm change the heat flux toward the Filchner Ice Shelf?
- (2022). How much can a storm change the heat flux toward the Filchner Ice Shelf?
- (2021). Storm-driven heat transport onto the Antarctic continental shelf.
Website (informational material)
- (2022). Report on “Winter School on Atmosphere-Ocean-Sea Ice Interaction Processes”.