- 2020. Drusenoid pigment epithelial detachment volume is associated with a decrease in best‐corrected visual acuity and central retinal thickness: the Norwegian Pigment Epithelial Detachment Study (NORPED) report no. 1. Acta Ophthalmologica. 1-8.
- 2019. Nonsupine positioning after macular hole surgery: A prospective multicenter study. Ophthalmology Retina. 388-392.
- 2018. Epidemiology and morphology of full-thickness macular holes. Acta Ophthalmologica. 397-404.
- 2017. Air tamponade combined with nonsupine positioning in macular hole surgery for pseudophakic eyes. Retina. 1750-1756.
- 2016. Ranibizumab or Bevacizumab for Neovascular Age-Related Macular Degeneration According to the Lucentis Compared to Avastin Study Treat-and-Extend Protocol: Two-Year Results. Ophthalmology (Rochester, Minn.). 51-59.
- 2016. Postoperative positioning in macular hole surgery : an objective evaluation of nonsupine positioning and the effect of the "Tennis Ball Technique". Retina. 1081-1086.
- 2013. Short-term postoperative non-supine positioning versus strict face-down positioning in macular hole surgery. Acta Ophthalmologica. 547-551.
- 2010. Efficacy of Ranibizumab in Patients With Macular Edema Secondary to Central Retinal Vein Occlusion: Results From the Sham-Controlled ROCC Study. American Journal of Ophthalmology. 310-314.
- 2016. Air tamponade combined with non-supine positioning in macular hole surgery.
- 2017. Macular hole – epidemiology, morphology, and treatment.
- 2011. The MicroRNA And MessengerRNA Gene Expression Signature Of Human Primary Pterygium. Investigative Ophthalmology and Visual Science.
- 2011. The MicroRNA And MessengerRNA Gene Expression Signature Of Human Primary Pterygium.