- Phone+47 55 58 61 48
- Visitor AddressArmauer Hansens hus, Haukelandsveien 28
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- (2023). Everolimus-eluting bioresorbable scaffold versus everolimus-eluting metallic stent in primary percutaneous coronary intervention of ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction: A randomized controlled trial. Coronary Artery Disease. 1-10.
- (2022). Thrombus characteristics evaluated by acute optical coherence tomography in ST elevation myocardial Infarction. PLOS ONE. 12 pages.
- (2022). Effects of add-on left ventricular assist device to extracorporeal membrane oxygenation during refractory cardiac arrest in a porcine model. ASAIO journal (1992). 531-540.
- (2022). Effect of an optimized X-ray blanket design on operator radiation dose in cardiac catheterization based on real-world angiography. PLOS ONE.
- (2020). Balanced biventricular assist versus extracorporeal membrane oxygenation in cardiac arrest. ASAIO journal (1992). 1110-1119.
- (2019). Impella use in acute myocardial infarction complicated by cardiogenic shock and cardiac arrest: Analysis of 10 years registry data. Resuscitation. 178-184.
- (2018). Left Versus Biventricular Assist Devices in Cardiac Arrest. ASAIO journal (1992). 489-496.
- (2017). Administration of the Mitochondrial Permeability Transition Pore Inhibitor, TRO40303, prior to Primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention, Does Not Affect the Levels of Pro-Inflammatory Cytokines or Acute-Phase Proteins. Cardiology. 122-132.
- (2015). Effect of intravenous TRO40303 as an adjunct to primary percutaneous coronary intervention for acute ST-elevation myocardial infarction: MITOCARE study results. European Heart Journal. 112-119.
- (2012). Rationale and Design of the 'MITOCARE' Study: A Phase II, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of TRO40303 for the Reduction of Reperfusion Injury in Patients Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary Intervention for Acute Myocardial Infarction. Cardiology. 201-207.
- (2011). Percutaneous catheter-based intracoronary infusion of insulin - a dose finding study in the porcine model. Basic & Clinical Pharmacology & Toxicology. 414-420.
- (2010). Treatment of cardiogenic shock with left ventricular assist device combined with cardiac resynchronization therapy: A case report. Journal of Cardiothoracic Surgery.
- (2010). Rationale and design of EXPLORE: a randomized, prospective, multicenter trial investigating the impact of recanalization of a chronic total occlusion on left ventricular function in patients after primary percutaneous coronary intervention for acute ST-elevation myocardial infarction. Trials. 9 pages.
- (2010). Randomised comparison of percutaneous left ventricular assist device with open-chest cardiac massage and with surgical assist device during ischaemic cardiac arrest. Resuscitation. 1566-1570.
- (2021). Is the combined use of Impella® and VA-ECMO better than ECMO alone in refractory cardiogenicshock?
Letter to the editor
- (2016). Experience from a randomized controlled trial with Impella 2.5 versus IABP in STEMI patients with cardiogenic pre-shock. Lessons learned from the IMPRESS in STEMI trial. International Journal of Cardiology. 894-896.
- (2022). Mechanical assist in cardiac arrest: Optimising circulatory support. Experimental Studies.
- (2020). Is combined use of Impella® and VA-ECMO better than VA-ECMO alonein refractory cardiogenic shock? Perfusion.
- (2019). Balanced biventricular assist versus extracorporeal membrane oxygenation in cardiac arrest. Journal of the American College of Cardiology. B794-B794.
Academic literature review
- (2020). Temporal trends in X-ray exposure during coronary angiography and percutaneous coronary intervention. Journal of Interventional Cardiology. 1-9.
More information in national current research information system (CRIStin)