- 2017. Microvascular fluid exchange during CPB with deep hypothermia circulatory arrest or low flow. Perfusion. 661-669.
- 2017. Is the use of hydroxyethyl starch as priming solution during cardiac surgery advisable? A randomized, single-center trial. Perfusion. 483-489.
- 2016. Usefulness of the Pulmonary Artery Catheter in a Perioperative Setting. American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine.
- 2016. Fluid filtration and vascular compliance during cardiopulmonary bypass: effects of two volatile anesthetics. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica. 882-891.
- 2016. Does roller pump–induced pulsatile CPB perfusion affect microvascular fluid shifts and tissue perfusion? Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 564-572.
- 2016. Detection of specific immunoglobulin e antibodies toward common airborne allergens, peanut, wheat, and latex in solvent/detergent-treated pooled plasma. Transfusion. 1185-1191.
- 2015. Intraaortic counterpulsation during cardiopulmonary bypass impairs distal organ perfusion. Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 619-925.
- 2013. Microvascular fluid exchange during pulsatile cardiopulmonary bypass perfusion with the combined use of a nonpulsatile pump and intra-aortic balloon pump. Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery. 1275-1282.
- 2013. Isoflurane in contrast to propofol promotes fluid extravasation during cardiopulmonary bypass in pigs. Anesthesiology. 861-870.
- 2012. Does beta 2-adrenergic stimulation attenuate fluid extravasation during hypothermic cardiopulmonary bypass? An experimental study in pigs. Perfusion. 426-434.
- 2010. Infusion of hypertonic saline/starch during cardiopulmonary bypass reduces fluid overload and may impact cardiac function. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica. 485-493.
- 2008. Fluid overload during cardiopulmonary bypass is effectively reduced by a continuous infusion of hypertonic saline/dextran (HSD). Scandinavian Cardiovascular Journal. 63-70.
- 2008. A hyperosmolar-colloidal additive to the CPB-priming solution reduces fluid load and fluid extravasation during tepid CPB. Perfusion. 57-63.
- 2007. Low perfusion pressure during CPB may induce cerebral metabolic and ultrastructural changes. Scandinavian Cardiovascular Journal. 331-338.
- 2007. Intraoperative fluid balance during cardiopulmonary bypass: effects of different mean arterial pressures. Perfusion. 273-278.
- 2007. Elevated flow rate during cardiopulmonary bypass is associated with fluid accumulation. Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery. 587-593.
- 2006. Reduced fluid gain during cardiopulmonary bypass in piglets using a continuous infusion of a hyperosmolar/hyperoncotic solution. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica. 855-862.
- 2006. Mean arterial pressure about 40 mmHg during CPB is associated with cerebral ischemia in piglets. Scandinavian Cardiovascular Journal. 54-61.
- 2005. Time course variations of haemodynamics, plasma volume and microvascular fluid exchange following surface cooling: an experimental approach to accidental hypothermia. Resuscitation. 211-219.
- 2005. Low arterial pressure during cardiopulmonary bypass in piglets does not decrease fluid leakage. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica. 1255-1262.
- 2005. Cold-induced fluid extravasation during cardiopulmonary bypass in piglets can be counteracted by use of iso-oncotic prime. Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery. 287-294.
- 2014. Væskelekkasje ved samtidig bruk av Hjerte-lungemaskin og aortaballongpumpe i en dyreeksperimentell modell.
- 2014. Aortaballongpumpe i kombinasjon med ekstrakorporeal sirkulasjon reduserer organperfusjon under diafragma.
Letter to the editor
- 2018. Reply to: Assessing feasibility and safety of hydroxyethyl starch as priming solution of cardiopulmonary bypass. Perfusion. 498-499.
- 2010. Experimental and clinical studies on the use of colloids and hyperosmolar additives during CPB: effects on perioperative total fluid load, edema generation and organ function.