- (2023). Neurobiological mechanisms of ECT and TMS treatment in depression: study protocol of a multimodal magnetic resonance investigation. BMC Psychiatry.
- (2023). Electroconvulsive therapy triggers a reversible decrease in brain N-acetylaspartate. Frontiers in Psychiatry.
- (2020). Anterior cingulate gamma-aminobutyric acid concentrations and electroconvulsive therapy. Brain and Behavior. 1-11.
- (2020). A Longitudinal Comparison Between Depressed Patients Receiving Electroconvulsive Therapy and Healthy Controls on Specific Memory Functions. The Primary Care Companion for CNS Disorders (PCC).
- (2019). The effect of electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) on serum tryptophan metabolites. Brain Stimulation. 1135-1142.
- (2018). Volume of the Human Hippocampus and Clinical Response Following Electroconvulsive Therapy. Biological Psychiatry. 574-581.
Academic literature review
- (2021). The Neurobiological Effects of Electroconvulsive Therapy Studied Through Magnetic Resonance: What Have We Learned, and Where Do We Go? Biological Psychiatry. 1-10.
- (2021). Magnetic resonance spectroscopy in depressed subjects treated with electroconvulsive therapy—A systematic review of literature. Frontiers in Psychiatry. 1-10.