- (2020). Early Response to the Plant Toxin Stenodactylin in Acute Myeloid Leukemia Cells Involves Inflammatory and Apoptotic Signaling. Frontiers in Pharmacology.
- (2020). Tyrosine kinase inhibitors and interferon‐α increase tunneling nanotube (TNT) formation and cell adhesion in chronic myeloid leukemia (CML) cell lines (. The FASEB Journal. 3774-3791.
- (2018). Inhibition of tunneling nanotube (TNT) formation and Human T-cell leukemia virus type 1 (HTLV-1) transmission by cytarabine. Scientific Reports. 1-17.
- (2017). Tunneling nanotube (TNT) formation is downregulated by cytarabine and NF-KB inhibition in acute myeloid leukemia (AML). OncoTarget. 7946-7963.
- (2016). Hydroxyurea synergizes with valproic acid in wild-type p53 acute myeloid leukaemia. OncoTarget. 8105-8118.
- (2016). Human T cell leukemia virus type 1 infection of the three monocyte subsets contributes to viral burden in humans. Journal of Virology. 2195-2207.
- (2016). Anti-proliferative activity of the NPM1 interacting natural product avrainvillamide in acute myeloid leukemia. Cell Death & Disease. 1-14.
- (2015). Interactions of the natural product (+)-avrainvillamide with nucleophosmin and exportin-1 mediate the cellular localization of nucleophosmin and its aml-associated mutants. ACS Chemical Biology. 855-863.
- (2015). Identification of novel monocistronic HTLV-1 mRNAs encoding functional Rex isoforms. Retrovirology.
- (2013). Expression of TP53 isoforms p53 beta or p53 gamma enhances chemosensitivity in TP53(null) cell lines. PLOS ONE. 11 pages.
- (2008). Functional rescue of an oligomerization-defective HIV-1 Rev mutant by fusion with an oligomeric tag. Archives of Virology. 357-362.
Reader opinion piece
- (2013). Tunneling nanotube (TNT) formation is independent of p53 expression. Cell Death and Differentiation. 1124-1124.
- (2017). Investigation of the intercellular structure tunneling nanotube (TNT) in leukemia.
- (2012). Human oncogenic retrovirus HTLV-1 replication is suppressed by the MHC class II transcriptional activator CIITA via an inhibitory action on the viral transactivator Tax-1. Immunology. 639-639.
- (2014). Cell-to-Cell Communication in Acute Myeloid Leukemia by Tunneling Nanotubes.
Academic literature review
- (2019). Clinical trials of repurposing medicines in acute myeloid leukemia: Limitations and possibilities in the age of precision therapy. The Cancer Journal. 153-163.
- (2017). Drug Repurposing for the Treatment of Acute Myeloid Leukemia. Frontiers in medicine.
- (2013). "Tunneling nanotube" nyoppdaget budbringer mellom celler. Bioingeniøren. 10-15.