Health services, results-based financing, development aid processes, low-income countries, sub Saharan Africa
Gender and Development, Qualitative research methods, Computer assited qualitative data analysis softwares (CAQDAS), Health Promotion
- 2021. Beyond the glass ceiling: an exploration of the experiences of female corporate organizational leaders in Ghana. Journal of Human Behavior in The Social Environment.
- 2019. Experiences of care in the context of payment for performance (P4P) in Tanzania. Globalization and Health. 13 pages.
- 2016. The inescapable question of fairness in Pay-for-performance bonus distribution: A qualitative study of health workers' experiences in Tanzania. Globalization and Health. 1-12.
- 2015. Introducing payment for performance in the health sector of Tanzania- the policy process. Globalization and Health.
- 2014. When incentives work too well: locally implemented pay for performance (P4P) and adverse sanctions towards home birth in Tanzania - a qualitative study. BMC Health Services Research. 12 pages.
- 2016. Results-Based Financing (RBF) in the health sector of a low-income country; from agenda setting to implementation: The case of Tanzania.
- 2012. Assessing performance enhancing tools: experiences with the open performance review and appraisal system (OPRAS) and expectations towards payment for performance (P4P) in the public health sector in Tanzania. Globalization and Health. 13 pages.
In search of working practices in health systems: The use of results based financing to improve health worker motivation, performance and service utilisation in mother, newborn and child health (MNCH) in Rufiji district in Tanzania