PhD: Autism: Corporeal Practices in Uncertain Environments
Teaching in bachelor and master programme of education 2010- (UiB)
Teaching in upper and lower secondary school 1994-2007
- 2020. Teacher educators reflecting on case-based teaching - a collective self-study. Professional Development in Education. 15 pages.
- 2019. Ethnography of the present and the role and meaning of participant observation.
- 2017. Performing Autism Through a Layered Account. Exploring the Ambiguity of Normative Time and Space. Departures in critical qualitative research. 72-94.
- 2015. Sight, Sound, Touch: A Methodological Exploration of Ontological Effects in an Ethnographic Study. International Journal of Qualitative Methods (IJQM).
- 2015. Kategorier, diagnoser og utdanning. Katarsis - et tidsskrift for studenter ved det psykologiske fakultet.
- 2009. Into The Marginal Zone: An Autoethnographic Journey Through Teaching Experience.
Exploring qualitative methods connected to autism research. Explorations of conceptions of normality, deviance, and marginalization processes. Exploring conceptions of what it means to be human in the social, human, and (neuro)biological sciences, also connected to autism research.
Contributing to a project on casebased action research in teacher education.
Research assistant, RLM-project, University College of Stord/Haugesund 2009-2010
Master in philosophy of education 2009 (UiB)
Cand.mag. in Nordic language and literature/history of religions 1996 (UiO)