- (2023). Sleep and childhood maltreatment: A matched-control study of sleep characteristics in Norwegian 16–19-year-olds. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. 10 pages.
- (2021). Study protocol: the Norwegian Triple-S Cohort Study - establishing a longitudinal health survey of children and adolescents with experiences of maltreatment. BMC Public Health. 1-10.
- (2021). Sexual harassment and assault predict sleep disturbances and is partly mediated by nightmares: Findings from a national survey of all university students in Norway. Journal of Sleep Research. 13 pages.
- (2021). Pupils’ use of social media and its relation to mental health from a school personnel perspective: A preliminary qualitative study. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health (IJERPH). 1-15.
- (2021). How do Norwegian adolescents experience the role of social media in relation to mental health and well-being: a qualitative study. BMC Psychology. 1-14.
- (2020). Lived experiences: A focus group pilot study within the MentALLY project of mental healthcare among European users. BMC Health Services Research. 1-19.
- (2020). Healthcare professionals’ perspectives on mental health service provision: a pilot focus group study in six European countries. International Journal of Mental Health Systems. 1-18.
- (2020). Central themes, core concepts and knowledge gaps concerning social media use, and mental health and well-being among adolescents: a protocol of a scoping review of published literature. BMJ Open. 1-5.
- (2020). A Critical Perspective on Mental Health News in Six European Countries: How Are “Mental Health/Illness” and “Mental Health Literacy” Rhetorically Constructed? Qualitative Health Research. 1362-1378.
- (2020). Vi vet for lite om barna som rammes av omsorgssvikt. Agderposten.
Academic literature review
- (2022). Childhood maltreatment and sleep in children and adolescents: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Sleep Medicine Reviews. 13 pages.
- (2020). Social Media Use and Mental Health and Well-Being Among Adolescents – A Scoping Review. Frontiers in Psychology. 15 pages.