- Visitor AddressChristies gate 125015 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78075020 Bergen
- (2023). Food for thought: How curiosity externalization is fostered through organizational identity. Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes.
- (2023). A Model of Creative Aging (MOCA): Unlocking the Potential of Constraints for Creativity in Older Adults. Psychology of Aesthetics, Creativity, and the Arts.
- (2022). Mimetic Representations of the COVID-19 Pandemic: An Analysis of Objectification, Anchoring, and Identification Processes in CoronavirusMemes. Psychology of Popular Media.
- (2022). Making the CASE for Shadow Creativity. Psychology of Aesthetics, Creativity, and the Arts. 44-57.
- (2021). Social Media Responses to the Pandemic: What Makes a Coronavirus Meme Creative. Frontiers in Psychology.
- (2021). New Frontiers in Creativity, Learning, and Technology Research. Creativity. Theories – Research - Applications. 5-10.
- (2021). Co-Creating the Real: A Transdisciplinary Dialogue. Qualitative Inquiry. 10 pages.
- (2021). Building off creativity to move from gifted to gifting. Gifted Education International.
- (2020). Potential in Creativity: Individual, Social, Material Perspectives, and a Dynamic Integrative Framework. Creativity Research Journal. 81-91.
- (2020). Malevolent Creativity and Social Media: Creating Anti-immigration Communities on Twitter. Creativity Research Journal. 66-80.
- (2020). Creativity, Learning and Technology: Opportunities, Challenges and New Horizons . Creativity Research Journal. 1-3.
- (2020). Creative Experience: A Non-Standard Definition of Creativity. Creativity Research Journal. 75-80.
- (2020). A Sociocultural Theory of Creativity: Bridging the Social, the Material, and the Psychological. Review of General Psychology. 335-354.
- (2020). New mobilities and psychology: Why are we still not on the move? Europe's Journal of Psychology. 186-192.
Academic anthology/Conference proceedings
- (2019). The Palgrave Handbook of Social Creativity Research. Palgrave Macmillan.
Academic chapter/article/Conference paper
- (2023). Diversity and Creativity in Teams: How Leaders and Group Members Manage the Inherent Paradoxes.
- (2018). Sociocultural Perspectives on Creativity, Learning, and Technology. 20 pages.
Academic literature review
- (2021). Meta-intelligence: understanding, control, and interactivity between creative, analytical, practical, and wisdom-based approaches in problem solving. Journal of Intelligence.