- (2022). Proteasome‐mediated regulation of GATA2 expression and androgen receptor transcription in benign prostate epithelial cells. Biomedicines. 14 pages.
- (2022). Novel STAT3 Inhibitors Targeting STAT3 Dimerization by Binding to the STAT3 SH2 Domain. Frontiers in Pharmacology.
- (2021). Evaluation of β-catenin inhibition of axitinib and nitazoxanide in human monocyte-derived dendritic cells. Biomedicines. 1-18.
- (2020). Dual pro- and anti-inflammatory features of monocyte-derived dendritic cells. Frontiers in Immunology. 1-15.
- (2018). Dual androgen receptor (AR) and STAT3 inhibition by a compound targeting the AR amino-terminal domain. Pharmacology Research & Perspectives. 1-15.
- (2017). An androgen response element driven reporter assay for the detection of androgen receptor activity in prostate cells. PLOS ONE. 1-20.
- (2016). Context dependent regulatory patterns of the androgen receptor and androgen receptor target genes. BMC Cancer. 15 pages.
- (2014). Activation of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma leads to upregulation of ESE-3 expression in human monocyte-derived dendritic cells. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology. 20-26.
- (2018). Regulatory patterns in prostate cell differentiation – investigation of transcription factors AR, GATA2 and NKX3-1.
Academic chapter/article/Conference paper
- (2017). Models of Tumor Progression in Prostate Cancer. 16 pages.
- (2020). Novel STAT3 inhibitors targeting STAT3 dimerization by binding to STAT3 SH2 domain.