- 2018. Prevalence of Mutation-Prone Microhomology-Mediated End Joining in a Chordate Lacking the c-NHEJ DNA Repair Pathway. Current Biology. 3337-3341.
- 2014. An Equatorial Contractile Mechanism Drives Cell Elongation but not Cell Division. PLoS Biology.
- 2013. Anion translocation through an Slc26 transporter mediates lumen expansion during tubulogenesis. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 14972-14977.
- 2011. The identification of transcription factors expressed in the notochord of Ciona intestinalis adds new potential players to the brachyury gene regulatory network. Developmental Dynamics. 1793-1805.
- 2011. Distinct cytoskeleton populations and extensive crosstalk control Ciona notochord tubulogenesis. Development. 1631-1641.
- 2013. The cellular and molecular mechanisms of the notochord tubulogenesis in the marine invertebrate Ciona intestinalis.
- 2010. CellularBasis for Ascidian Neurulation. Integrative and Comparative Biology. E294-E294.