- pragmatic language impairment
- specific language impairment
- communication disorders in children with ADHD and ASD
- 2018. Auditive training effects from a dichotic listening app in children with dyslexia. Dyslexia. 24: 336-356. doi: 10.1002/dys.1600
- 2017. Self-reported symptoms of anxiety and depression in chronic stroke patients with and without aphasia. Aphasiology. 31: 1392-1409. doi: 10.1080/02687038.2017.1280595
- 2017. Detecting Preschool language impairment and risk of develpmental dyslexia. Journal of Research in Childhood Education. 31: 295-311. doi: 10.1080/02568543.2016.1274928
- 2017. Emotional and behavioural needs in children with specific language impairment and in children with autism spectrum disorder: The importance of pragmatic language impairment. Research in Developmental Disabilities. 70: 33-39. doi: 10.1016/j.ridd.2017.08.009
- 2016. Skolealder er ikke tidlig nok. Bergens Tidende. Published 2016-10-10.
- 2016. Language Impairments in children With ADHD and in Children With Reading Disorder. Journal of Attention Disorders. 9 pages. doi: 10.1177/1087054712461530
- 2016. Autism traits: The importance of “co-morbid” problems for impairment and contact with services. Data from the Bergen Child Study. Research in Developmental Disabilities. 72: 275-283. doi: 10.1016/j.ridd.2016.01.002
- 2016. Pragmatic language impairment in children with Noonan syndrome. Clinical Linguistics & Phonetics. 30: 899-910. doi: 10.1080/02699206.2016.1188422
- 2016. En pilotstudie av språkferdigheter hos lett premature barn. Norsk tidsskrift for logopedi. 62: 22-28.
- 2015. The dynamics of narrative writing in primary grade children: Writing process factors predict story quality. Reading and writing. 29: 529-554. doi: 10.1007/s11145-015-9618-4
- 2014. Stable associations between behavioral problems and language impairments across childhood - The importance of pragmatic language problems. Research in Developmental Disabilities. 35: 943-951. doi: 10.1016/j.ridd.2014.02.016
- 2014. Language profiles and mental health problems in children with specific language impairment and children with ADHD. Journal of Attention Disorders. 18: 226-235. doi: 10.1177/1087054712441705
- 2013. The First International Workshop on Reading and Developmental dyslexi (IWORDD). Norsk tidsskrift for logopedi. 3. 1 pages.
- 2012. Exploring language profiles for children with ADHD and children with Asperger syndrome. Journal of Attention Disorders. 16: 34-43. doi: 10.1177/1087054710378233
- 2012. Children's Communication Checklist Second Edition. Norsk tidsskrift for logopedi. 2. 61.
- 2011. Kommunikasjonsvanskar hos barn med psykiatriske problem. Norsk tidsskrift for logopedi. 5-10.
- 2009. The usability of a Norwegian adaptation of the Children's Communication Checklist Second Edition (CCC-2) in differentiating between language impaired and non-language impaired 6- to 12-year-olds. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. 50: 287-292. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9450.2009.00718.x
- 2007. Assessment of pragmatic language impairment in children referred to psychiatric services a pilot study of the Children's Communication Checklist in a Norwegian sample. Logopedics, Phoniatrics, Vocology. 32: 23-30. doi: 10.1080/14015430600712056
Reports and theses
- 2010. Communication difficulties in children identified with psychiatric problems. 200 pages.
Fields of competence