- 2019. Investigating mobility of crude oil adsorbates on mineral surfaces by NMR. Magnetic Resonance Imaging. 86-89.
- 2018. Investigating mobility of crude oil adsorbates on mineral surfaces by NMR. Magnetic Resonance Imaging.
- 2017. Crude Oil Adsorbates on Calcite and Quartz Surfaces Investigated by NMR Spectroscopy. Journal of Physical Chemistry C. 20892-20899.
- 2017. Analysis of wild and farmed salmon using 13C solid-state NMR and MRI directly on fillet tissue. Analytical Methods. 1290-1296.
- 2016. Experimental determination of water molecular orientation near a silica surface Using NMR spectroscopy. Journal of Physical Chemistry C. 5052-5058.
- 2016. Effects and location of coplanar and noncoplanar PCB in a lipid bilayer: a solid-state NMR study. Environmental Science and Technology. 8290-8295.
- 2015. CoenzymeQ10 localizations in model membranes. A Langmuir monolayer study. Biophysical Chemistry. 74-81.
- 2013. The nature of alcohol co-adsorption sites and their effects on surfactant aggregate structure on silica investigated by H-2 and C-13 NMR. RSC Advances. 19117-19126.
- 2013. Long-range surface-induced water structures and the effect of 1-butanol studied by 1H nuclear magnetic resonance. Langmuir. 11055-11061.
- 2012. Thermotropic behavior of a cationic surfactant in the adsorbed and Micellar State: an NMR study. Langmuir. 6569-6576.
- 2012. Interaction of local anaesthetic articaine enantiomers with brain lipids: A Langmuir monolayer study. European Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences. 394-401.
- 2011. Water Structure and Dynamics at a Silica Surface: Pake Doublets in H-1 NMR Spectra. Langmuir. 4690-4699.
- 2011. H-1 NMR relaxation of water: A probe for surfactant adsorption on kaolin. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science. 362-370.
- 2011. Coenzyme-Q10 Promotes Lipid Phases of High Molecular Mobility when Interacting with 1-palmitoyl-2-oleoyl-sn-glycerol-3-phosphatidylserine: A 13C and 31P Solid-State Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Study. International Review of Biophysical Chemistry. 40-50.
- 2010. Cisplatin interaction with phosphatidylserine bilayer studied by solid-state NMR spectroscopy. Journal of Biological Inorganic Chemistry. 213-223.
- 2009. Interaction of articaine hydrochloride with prokaryotic membrane lipids. Acta Odontologica Scandinavica. 1-7.
- 2008. Olanzapine interaction with dipalmitoyl phosphatidylcholine (DPPC) and 1-palmitoyl-2-oleoyl phosphatidylserine (POPS) bilayer: A C-13 and P-31 solid-state NMR study. Biophysical Chemistry. 47-55.
- 2008. Articaine interaction with DSPC bilayer: A 13C and 31P solid -state NMR study. European Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences. 399-408.
- 2008. Anticancer cisplatin interactions with bilayers of total lipid extract from pig brain: A C-13, P-31 and N-15 solid-state NMR study. European Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences. 140-148.
- 2007. Rare-earth metal mixed Chloro/Methyl compounds: HeterogeneousHomogeneous borderline catalysts in 1,3-diene polymerization. Angewandte Chemie International Edition. 6508-6513.
- 2007. A general strategy for the rational design of size-selective mesoporous catalysts. Chemistry - A European Journal. 3169-3176.
- 2006. Existence of lipid microdomains in bilayer of dipalmitoyl phosphatidylcholine (DPPC) and 1-stearoyl-2-docosahexenoyl phosphatidylserine (SDPS) and their perturbation by chlorpromazine: A 13C and 31P solid-state NMR study. Biophysical Chemistry. 178-187.
- 2005. Importance of polyunsaturated acyl with phosphatidylserines: A C-13 and P-31 solid-state NMR study. Biophysical Chemistry.
- 2005. Importance of polyunsaturated acyl chains in chlorpromazine interaction with phosphatidylserines: A 13C and 31P solid-state NMR study. Biophysical Chemistry. 101-109.
- 2004. Structural restraints and heterogeneous orientation of the gramicidin A channel closed state in lipid bilayers. Biophysical Journal. 2837-2845.
- 2004. Chlorpromazine interaction with phosphatidylserines: A C-13 and P-31 solid-state NMR study. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta - Molecular and Cell Biology of Lipids. 28-37.
- 2000. Physical Properties of the Transmembrane Signal Molecule, sn-1-Stearoyl 2-Arachidonoylglycerol. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 6857-6867.
- 2000. Chlorpromazine interaction with glycerophospholipid liposomes studied by magic angle spinning solid state 13C-NMR and differential scanning calorimetry. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta - Biomembranes. 165-175.
- 1998. Solubilization of 1-butanol in a sodium dodecyl sulfate-poly(ethylene oxide)system by NMR and conductivity at 298.1 and 283.1 K. Colloid and Polymer Science. 503-510.
- 1998. Sequence-Dependent Binding of Metal Ions to DNA Oligomers. A Comparison of Molecular Electrostatic Potentials with NMR Data. Journal of Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics. 631-637.
- 1998. Sequence-Dependent Binding of Metal Ion to DNA Oligomers. A Comparison of Molecular Electrostatic Potentials with NMR Data. Journal of Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics. 631-637.
- 1998. Interactions between Poly(Ethylene Oxide) and Sodium Dodecyl Sulfate as Studied by NMR, Conductivity, and Viscosity at 283.1-198.1K. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science. 191-197.
- 1996. Sequence-selective interaction between mercury(II) ions and the DNA dodecamer [d(GCCGATATCGGC]2 studied by 1H-NMR spectroscopy. Acta Chemica Scandinavica. 775-782.
- 1996. Sequence-Selective Interaction Between Mercury(II) Ions and the DNA Dodecamer [d(GCCGATATCGGC]2 Studied by H NMR Spectroscopy. Acta Chemica Scandinavica. 775-782.
- 1996. A NOESY NMR study of the interaction between sodium dodecyl sulphate and poly(ethylene oxide). Journal of Colloid and Interface Science. 285-288.
- 1995. Sequence-selective metal ion binding to DNA oligomers. Acta Chemica Scandinavica. 495-502.
- 1995. Anomeric sugar Configuration of Anthocyanin O-Pyranosides Determined from Heteronuclear One-Bound Coupling Constants. Phytochemical Analysis. 313-316.
- 1993. Two-dimensional Nuclear Overhauser Enchancement NMR Experiments on Pelargonidin-3-glucopyranoside, an Anthocyanin of Low Molecular Mas s. Acta Chemica Scandinavica. 872.
- 1993. NMR on anthocyanins, assignments and effects of exchanging aromatic protons. Magnetic Resonance in Chemistry. 972-976.
- 1993. NMR Studies of a Plant Flavonoid-DNA Oligonucleotide Complex. Acta Chemica Scandinavica. 658-662.
- 1993. Myricetin 3,4'-Diglucoside and Kampherol Derivatives from Needles of Norway Spruce, Picea Abies. Phytochemistry. 179-181.
- 1993. Evidence for Double-Helical Kappa-Carrageenan in Li I-Solution and Model for Iodide-Binding. Journal of Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics. 785-791.
- 1993. Base Dependence of B-DNA Sugar Conformation in Solution and in the Solid State. Journal of Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics.
- 1992. Two-dimensional Nuclear Overhauser Enhancement NMR Experiments on Pelargonidin-3-glucopyranoside, an Anthocyanin of Low Molecular Mass. Acta Chemica Scandinavica. 872-876.
- 1992. Myricetin 3,4'-diglucoside and Kaempferol Derivatives from Needles of Norwegian Spruce, Picea Abies. Phytochemistry.
- 1992. Intermolecular Aromatic Acid Association of an Anthocyanin (Petanin) Evidenced by Two-dimensional Nuclear Overhauser Enhancement Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Experiments and Distance Geometry Calculations. Phytochemical Analysis. 182-189.
- 1991. Cyanidin 3-@<6-(p-Coumaroyl)-2-(Xylosyl)-Glucoside@>-5-Glucoside and other anthocyanins from <Fruits> Gruits of Sambucus Canadensis. Phytochemistry. 4137-4141.
Popular scientific lecture
- 1998. 1. Phospholipids in Model Membranes Studied by Solid State NMR 2. Chlorpromazine Interaction with Glycerophospholipid Liposomes Studied by Magic Angle Spinning Solid State 13C-NMR and Differential Scanning Calorimetry.
- 2018. Investigating mobility of crude oil adsorbates on mineral surfaces by NMR.
- 2017. An NMR-investigation of Crude Oil Adsorbates on Calcite and Quartz Surfaces.
- 2012. NMR Studies of Phospholipid Bilayers and Brain Tissue.
- 2005. Interaction of the Psycothropic Drug Chlorpromazine with Phospholipid Bilayers – Importance of Acyl Chain Unsaturation.
- 2005. Existence of lipid microdomains in bilayer of dipalmitoylphosphatidylcholine (DPPC) and 1-stearoyl-2-docosahexaenoylphosphatidylserine (SDPS) and their Perturbation by Chlorpromazine : A 13C and 31P Solid-State NMR Study.
- 1998. Chlorpromazine Interaction with Clycerophospholipid Liposomes Studied by Magic Angle Spinning Solid State 13C-NMR and Differential Scanning Calorim.
- 1994. Double Helix-Coil Transition and Binding of Cs%+ to Kappa-Carrageenan Evidenced by Proton and Cesium NMR.
- 1994. Binding of Cs%+ to kappa-Carrageenan in Double Helix and in Random Coil conformations as Studied by NMR Self-diffusion and Speed of Sound Measurements.
- 1992. Structure of an Associated Anthocyanin (Petanin).
Reader opinion piece
- 2017. Naturen arbeider mot havforsuring. Finansavisen. 1 pages.
Popular scientific article
- 2003. Fast-fase NMR: Et uvurderlig hjelpemiddel for å studere molekylære struktur-funksjons forhold i membraner. NBS-nytt. 12-15.
- 1990. DNA solution structure determination : refinement of NMR-derived distance geometry structures, by NOESY spectrum back-calculations.
- 2015. Meir usunt omega-3 i laksen.
- 2015. Meir og meir usunt omega-3 i laksen.
- 2015. Jo, økt innhold av plante-omega-3 gjør oppdrettslaksen mindre sunn enn tidligere.
- 2015. Fikk feit idé i Mikkeli.
- 2007. Olanzapine interaction with DPPC/DPPS and DPPC/POPS bilayers: a C-13 and P-31 solid-state NMR study. Chemistry and Physics of Lipids. S43-S43.
- 2007. Isotropic lipid phase induced by cisplatin when interacting with bilayer of total lipid extract from pig brain. Chemistry and Physics of Lipids. S31-S31.
- 2007. Articaine interaction with DSPC bilayer: a C-13 and P-31 solid-state NMR study. Chemistry and Physics of Lipids. S43-S43.
- 2016. Omega-3 in wild and farmed Salmon and oxidation of DHA in herring roe.
- 2016. Fatty acids in wild and farmed salmon by use of MRI and Solid-state NMR.
- 2012. Pake Doublets in 1H NMR Spectra of Adsorbed Water.
- 2012. Local Anesthetic Articaine Enantiomers interaction with Brain Lipids.
- 1998. Surfacti Interaction with Glycerophospholipid/Cholesterol Liposomes Studied by Magic Angle Spinning Solid State 13C-NMR.
- 1998. Solid State Magic Angle Spinning Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy Study of Glycerophospholipid Liposomes.
- 1998. Effects of Molecular Packing on the Choline Headgroup in DPPC(16:0/16:0), DSPC(18:0/18:0 and PC (18:1/18:0)Liposomes Studied by Solid State Magic Angle Spinning (MAS) 13C-NMR.