I have been working on code-based cryptography and in particular rank-metric codes and their decoding algorithms.
- 2019. On decoding additive generalized twisted Gabidulin codes.
- W.K. Kadir, C. Li “On decoding additive generalized twisted Gabidulin codes”. Cryptogr. Commun. July 2020 (https://doi.org/10.1007/s12095-020-00449-9)
- A. Meneghetti, W. K. Kadir "Characterisation of the parameters of maximum weight spectrum codes according to their spread" CoRR, abs/ 2006.04567, 2020.
- C. Li, W.K. Kadir “On decoding additive generalized twisted Gabidulin codes”. International Workshop on Coding and Cryptography, (WCC) 2019.
- M.R. Namiq, W.K. Kadir, A.M. Ahmed “A New Cryptosystem For Encryption And Decryption Using Elliptic Curve In Cryptography Over Finite Fields. ” Journal of Theoretical & Applied Information Technology , 96(01) , 2018.
- W.K. Kadir, O.H. Ahmed, M.R. Namiq “A New Text Encryption Technique on Elliptic Curve Cryptography ” Journal of Engineering & Applied Sciences, 12(13)3329-3333 , 2017.
S.H. Ahmed, A.M. Ahmed, O.H. Ahmed, W.K. Kadir “Combining steganography and cryptography on android platform to achive a high-level security” Journal of Engineering & Applied Sciences, 12(17)4448-4452, 2017.
A.K. Jabbar, N.H. hassan, W.K. Kadir“Some properties which are preserved under localization of commutative rings and modules” General Mathematics Notes, 35(01):36–44, 2016.
H.M. Darwesh , W.K. Kadir “Some Types of Maximal Sets Via λc-Open Sets” 2nd conference of the college of education at the University of Garmian, , 2016.
H.M. Darwesh, S.F. Namiq, W.K. Kadir “Maximal λc-Open Sets.” ICNC 2016, pp.157-164, 2016.