- 2014. Spenninger i klasserommet: Mikroaggresjon som pedagogisk utfording. UNIPED (Tromsø). 23-33.
- 2014. Preparing university educators for hot moments: theater for educational development about difference, power, and privilege. Teaching in Higher Education. 217-228.
- 2011. Toward food system sustainability through school food system change: Think&EatGreen@School and the making of a community-universityresearch alliance. Sustainability. 763-788.
- 2016. Teaching Computational Geophysics Classes using Active Learning Techniques.
- 2016. From Personal Identity to Knowledge Production.
- 2019. Reproducing race as the zone of nonbeing: Discourse and dehumanization in higher education .
- 2018. On Belonging: Discourse and narratives on race and racialization in higher education in Norway.
- 2017. What do university students learn about race and whiteness in Norwegian higher education?
- 2017. Race talk in the university classroom: Lessons from Norway for educational developers on race discourse.
- 2017. On Belonging: Discourse and narratives on race and racialization in higher education.
- 2017. Norwegianness, whiteness, and international adoption: What happens when students get talking?
- 2016. What do university students learn about race and whiteness in Norway?
- 2016. Constituting race, whiteness and nationality in higher education.
- 2015. Talking race, ethnicity, whiteness and nation in Norwegian higher education.
- 2014. “Hot moments”: Hvordan kan en særlig pedagogisk læringsform fremme læring? [“Hot moments”: How can a particular pedagogical approach enhance learning?].
- 2013. Democracy and diversity in education: internationalisation as a tool for understanding and integration.
- 2011. Global Citizenship in Teaching and Learning. Society for Teaching and Learning in Higher Education.
Popular scientific article
- 2020. Brekkes ignorante lesning. Morgenbladet.
- 2019. "Trumplandia!". On-stage interview with Prof. Carolyn M. Rouse (Princeton University), Litteraturhuset in Bergen, 25 April 2019. Event co-organized by Department of Education and Department of Social Anthropology, University of Bergen.
- 2018. "Race, racism and difference: An open meeting with Paul Gilroy". On-stage interview with Prof. Paul Gilroy, Litteraturhuset in Bergen, 19 April 2018. Event co-organized by Department of Education, Centre for Women and Gender Studies and Department of Social Anthropology, University of Bergen.
Academic chapter/article/Conference paper
- 2014. Hva skjer når vi ser farge innen utdanning? Mulighetene ved å teoretisere rase i skolen i et <fargeblind> Norge. 27 pages.
- 2013. Using theater to promote social justice in communities: Pedagogical approaches to community and individual learning. 11 pages.
Academic literature review
- 2014. Resources for computational geophysics courses. 335-336.