- (2023). A miniaturized nigrostriatal-like circuit regulating locomotor performance in a protochordate. Current Biology. 3872-3883.e6.
- (2022). Post-gastrulation transition from whole-body to tissue-specific intercellular calcium signaling in the appendicularian tunicate Oikopleura dioica. Developmental Biology. 37-46.
- (2019). Gap junction-dependent coordination of intercellular calcium signalling in the developing appendicularian tunicate Oikopleura dioica. Developmental Biology. 9-22.
- (2018). Development of the house secreting epithelium, a major innovation of tunicate larvaceans, involves multiple homeodomain transcription factors. Developmental Biology. 117-126.
- (2018). Acid-sensing ion channels emerged over 600 Mya and are conserved throughout the deuterostomes. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 8430-8435.
- (2015). Modification of the larval swimming behavior in Oikopleura dioica, a chordate with a miniaturized central nervous system by dsRNA injection into fertilized eggs. Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B: Molecular and Developmental Evolution. 114-127.
- (2010). Plasticity of Animal Genome Architecture Unmasked by Rapid Evolution of a Pelagic Tunicate. Science. 1381-1385.
- (2005). Remodelling of the homeobox gene complement in the tunicate Oikopleura dioica. Current Biology. 12-13.
- (2016). Contribution of homeobox genes to the development of the oikoplastic epithelium, a major novelty of tunicate Larvaceans.