- (2022). Proteasome‐mediated regulation of GATA2 expression and androgen receptor transcription in benign prostate epithelial cells. Biomedicines. 14 pages.
- (2018). Dual androgen receptor (AR) and STAT3 inhibition by a compound targeting the AR amino-terminal domain. Pharmacology Research & Perspectives. 1-15.
- (2017). An androgen response element driven reporter assay for the detection of androgen receptor activity in prostate cells. PLOS ONE. 1-20.
- (2016). Context dependent regulatory patterns of the androgen receptor and androgen receptor target genes. BMC Cancer. 15 pages.
- (2013). Generation of prostate tumor-initiating cells is associated with elevation of reactive oxygen species and IL-6/STAT3 signaling. Cancer Research. 7090-7100.
Academic chapter/article/Conference paper
- (2017). Models of Tumor Progression in Prostate Cancer. 16 pages.
- (2020). Novel STAT3 inhibitors targeting STAT3 dimerization by binding to STAT3 SH2 domain.
- (2013). Reactive oxygen species induce prostate cancer cells via activation of the IL6/STAT3 pathway. Abstract 304.