- (2021). Genetic Dominant Variants in STUB1, Segregating in Families with SCA48, Display In Vitro Functional Impairments Indistinctive from Recessive Variants Associated with SCAR16. International Journal of Molecular Sciences.
- (2021). Chip protein U-box domain truncation affects Purkinje neuron morphology and leads to behavioral changes in zebrafish. Frontiers in Molecular Neuroscience. 1-19.
- (2017). In vitro characterization of six STUB1 variants in spinocerebellar ataxia 16 reveals altered structural properties for the encoded CHIP proteins. Bioscience Reports. 1-12.
- (2020). Modeling neurodegeneration in zebrafish – mutation in spinocerebellar ataxia 16 associated gene stub1 affects Purkinje neuron morphology and leads to behavioral changes.
- (2020). Modeling Spinocerebellar Ataxia in zebrafish:U-box domain knockout of stub1 gene affects Purkinje neuron morphology and leads to behavioral changes.
- (2019). Characterization of STUB1in zebrafish-development of a new knock-out model to study neurodegeneration.