- Phone+47 413 01 855
- Visitor AddressFosswinckels gate 6
- Postal AddressPostboks 78025020 Bergen
Aker, C., Inal, Y., & Rizvanoglu, K. (2020). A multi-modal approach for evaluating player experience on different gaming platforms. International Journal of Mobile Communications, 18(2), 175-195.
Inal, Y., Wake, J., Guribye, F., & Nordgreen, T. (2020). Usability Evaluations of Mobile Mental Health Technologies: A Systematic Review. Journal of Medical Internet Research, 22(1), e15337. https://doi.org/10.2196/15337
Inal, Y. & Ismailova, R. (2020). Effect of human development level of countries on the web accessibility and quality in use of their municipality websites. Journal of Ambient Intelligence and Humanized Computing, 11 (4), 1657-1667. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12652-019-01284-4
Inal, Y., Rizvanoglu, K., & Yesilada, Y. (2019). Web accessibility in Turkey: Awareness, understanding and practices of user experience professionals. Universal Access in the Information Society, 18(2), 387-398. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10209-017-0603-3
Inal, Y. (2019). Heuristic-based user interface evaluation of the mobile Centralized Doctor Appointment System: A case study. The Electronic Library, 37(1), 81-94. https://doi.org/10.1108/EL-06-2018-0114
Karaim, N. & Inal, Y. (2019). Usability and accessibility evaluation of Libyan government websites. Universal Access in the Information Society, 18(1), 207-216. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10209-017-0575-3
Inal, Y. & Ismailova, R. (2018). How do computer engineering students construe usability and accessibility? A comparative study between Turkey and Kyrgyzstan. Technical Gazette, 25(5), 1339-1347. https://doi.org/10.17559/TV-20170205083820
Ismailova, R. & Inal, Y. (2018). Accessibility evaluation of top university websites: A comparative study of Kyrgyzstan, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan and Turkey. Universal Access in the Information Society, 17(2), 437-445. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10209-017-0541-0
Inal, Y. (2018). University students’ heuristic usability inspection of the National Library of Turkey website. Aslib Journal of Information Management, 70(1), 66-77. https://doi.org/10.1108/AJIM-09-2017-0216
Rajanen, D., Clemmensen, T., Iivari, N., Inal, Y., Rızvanoglu, K., Sivaji, A., & Roche, A. (2017). UX professionals’ definitions of usability and UX - A comparison between Turkey, Finland, Denmark, France and Malaysia. The 16th IFIP TC.13 International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction, Mumbai, India. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-68059-0_14
Ismailova, R. & Inal, Y. (2017). Website accessibility and quality in use: A comparative study of government websites in Kyrgyzstan, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan and Turkey. Universal Access in the Information Society, 16(4), 987-996. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10209-016-0490-z
Inal, Y. (2016). User friendly locations of error messages in web forms: An eye tracking study. Journal of Eye Movement Research, 9(5), 1-11. http://dx.doi.org/10.16910/jemr.9.5.1
Aker, C., Rizvanoglu, K., Inal, Y., & Yilmaz, A.S. (2016). Analyzing playability in multi-platform games: Fruit Ninja case study. HCI International 2016, Toronto, Canada. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-40355-7_22
Inal, Y., Aydin, O., & Ozen Cinar, N. (2016). Achieving user friendly error message design: Understanding the mindset and preferences of Turkish software developers. HCI International 2016, Toronto, Canada. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-40355-7_36
Guner, H. & Inal, Y. (2015). The effect of banner location on banner recognition in a Turkish government website: An eye tracking study. HCI International 2015, Los Angeles, CA, USA. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-21006-3_7
Tuzun, H., Yilmaz Soylu, M., Karakus, T., Inal, Y., & Kizilkaya, G. (2009). The effects of computer games on primary school students’ achievement and motivation in geography learning. Computers & Education, 52, 68-77. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compedu.2008.06.008
Karakus, T., Inal, Y., & Cagiltay, K. (2008). A descriptive study of Turkish high school students’ game-playing characteristics and of their considerations concerning the effects of games. Computers in Human Behavior, 24(6), 2520-2529. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chb.2008.03.011
Inal, Y. & Cagiltay, K. (2007). Flow experiences of children in an interactive social game environment. British Journal of Educational Technology, 38(3), 455-464. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1467-8535.2007.00709.x
- (2021). The Effects of the Content Elements of Online Banner Ads on Visual Attention: Evidence from An-Eye-Tracking Study. Future Internet. 1-18.
- (2021). Challenges and possible solutions in cross-disciplinary and cross-sectorial research teams within the domain of e-mental health. Journal of Enabling Technologies (JET). 241-251.
- (2020). Positive Developments but Challenges Still Ahead: A Survey Study on UX Professionals' Work Practices. Journal of Usability Studies. 210-246.
- (2020). Adaptive systems for internet-delivered psychological treatments. IEEE Access. 112220-112236.
- (2020). A multi-modal approach for evaluating player experience on different gaming platforms. International Journal of Mobile Communications. 175-195.
- (2019). Users’ Behavioral Strategies Toward Mobile App Problems: Fight or Flight. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). 37-49.
- (2019). Heuristic-based user interface evaluation of the mobile Centralized Doctor Appointment System: A case study. Electronic library. 81-94.
- (2019). Effect of human development level of countries on the web accessibility and quality in use of their municipality websites. Journal of Ambient Intelligence and Humanized Computing. 1657-1667.
- (2018). How do computer engineering students construe usability and accessibility? A comparative study between Turkey and Kyrgyzstan . Tehnicki Vjesnik. 1339-1347.
- (2021). Collaborative Heuristic Inspection: Evaluator Experiences and Organization of Work.
- (2019). Expert Usability Evaluation of an Internet Based Cognitive Remediation Program: A Case Study .
- (2018). Organized UX Professionalism: Integration of UX Professionals and their Work in Organizations.
- (2018). Integration of data-driven analysis in the usability evaluation of internet interventions for mental health care.
- (2020). Perspectives and Practices of Digital Accessibility: A Survey of User Experience Professionals in Nordic Countries. 11 pages.
- (2019). Integrating Usability Evaluations into the Design of an Internet Based Cognitive Remediation Program.
- (2020). Usability evaluations of mobile mental health technologies: A systematic review study. Journal of Medical Internet Research. 1-19.
- (2020). Adaptive Elements in Internet-Delivered Psychological Treatment Systems: Systematic Review. Journal of Medical Internet Research.