A user-friendly web-based framework for the identification of mass spectrometry-based proteomics data, from raw file conversion to interactive visualization of the resulting data.
CSF Proteome Resource (CSF-PR) is an online repository of mass spectrometry based proteomics experiments on human cerebrospinal fluid (CSF). The system includes novel approaches for filtering, visualizing and comparing quantitative proteomics information in an interactive and user-friendly environment.
DiVA-omics is a proof-of-concept web-based interactive visual analysis system for the analysis of quantitative omics datasets. It is straightforward to use and does not require any advanced bioinformatics skills.
- (2021). PeptideShaker Online: A User-Friendly Web-Based Framework for the Identification of Mass Spectrometry-Based Proteomics Data. Journal of Proteome Research. 5419-5423.
- (2016). Freezing effects on the acute myeloid leukemia cell proteome and phosphoproteome revealed using optimal quantitative workflows. Journal of Proteomics. 214-225.
- (2016). CSF-PR 2.0: an interactive literature guide to quantitative cerebrospinal fluid mass spectrometry data from neurodegenerative disorders. Molecular & Cellular Proteomics. 300-309.
- (2015). Distributed and interactive visual analysis of omics data. Journal of Proteomics. 78-82.
- (2014). In-depth characterization of the cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) proteome displayed through the CSF proteome resource (CSF-PR). Molecular & Cellular Proteomics. 3152-3163.
- (2019). Essential Features and Use Cases of the Cerebrospinal Fluid Proteome Resource (CSF-PR). 15 pages.