- (2021). The transcription factor Bcl11b promotes both canonical and adaptive NK cell differentiation. Science immunology.
- (2021). Loss-of-function mutation in IKZF2 leads to immunodeficiency with dysregulated germinal center reactions and reduction of MAIT cells. Science immunology.
- (2021). Harnessing features of adaptive NK cells to generate iPSC-derived NK cells for enhanced immunotherapy. Cell Stem Cell.
- (2020). Mass cytometry analysis of blood immune cells from psoriasis patients on biological therapy. European Journal of Immunology. 694-702.
- (2020). Eomes broadens the scope of CD8 T-cell memory by inhibiting apoptosis in cells of low affinity. PLoS Biology. 1-33.
- (2020). Diagnostic challenges for a novel SH2D1A mutation associated with X-linked lymphoproliferative disease. Pediatric Blood & Cancer. 1-5.
- (2020). Alternative UNC13D Promoter Encodes a Functional Munc13-4 Isoform Predominantly Expressed in Lymphocytes and Platelets. Frontiers in Immunology.
- (2019). Progressive impairment of NK cell cytotoxic degranulation is associated with TGF-β1 deregulation and disease progression in pancreatic cancer. Frontiers in Immunology.
- (2019). Dominant TOM1 mutation associated with combined immunodeficiency and autoimmune disease. NPJ GENOMIC MEDICINE. 1-7.
- (2019). Determination of essential phenotypic elements of clusters in high-dimensional entities—DEPECHE. PLOS ONE. 1-15.
- (2019). A novel disorder involving dyshematopoiesis, inflammation, and HLH due to aberrant CDC42 function. Journal of Experimental Medicine (JEM). 2778-2799.
- (2018). The STAT4 SLE risk allele rs7574865[T] is associated with increased IL-12-induced IFN-γ production in t cells from patients with SLE. Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases. 1070-1077.
- (2018). Serum cytokine measurements and biological therapy of psoriasis - Prospects for personalized treatment? Scandinavian Journal of Immunology. 1-7.
- (2018). Screening for Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome by flow cytometry. Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. 333-335.e8.
- (2018). Phosphorylation of intracellular signaling molecules in peripheral blood cells from psoriasis patients on originator or biosimilar infliximab. British Journal of Dermatology. 371-380.
- (2018). NK cell receptor NKG2D sets activation threshold for the NCR1 receptor early in NK cell development. Nature Immunology. 1083-1092.
- (2018). Clonal expansion and compartmentalized maintenance of rhesus macaque NK cell subsets. Science immunology.
- (2018). ARID5B regulates metabolic programming in human adaptive NK cells. Journal of Experimental Medicine (JEM). 2379-2395.
- (2018). A RAB27A 5' untranslated region structural variant associated with late-onset hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis and normal pigmentation. Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. 317-321.e8.
- (2017). Unperturbed cytotoxic lymphocyte phenotype and function in myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome patients. Frontiers in Immunology. 1-15.
- (2017). Patients with primary Sjögren's syndrome have alterations in absolute quantities of specific peripheral leucocyte populations. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology. 491-502.
- (2017). Natural killer cell biology illuminated by primary immunodeficiency syndromes in humans. Clinical Immunology. 29-42.
- (2017). Increased proportion of mature NK cells is associated with successful imatinib discontinuation in chronic myeloid leukemia. Leukemia. 1108-1116.
- (2017). High mTOR activity is a hallmark of reactive natural killer cells and amplifies early signaling through activating receptors. eLIFE.
- (2017). Gain-of-function SAMD9L mutations cause a syndrome of cytopenia, immunodeficiency, MDS, and neurological symptoms. Blood. 2266-2279.
- (2017). Differences in granule morphology yet equally impaired exocytosis among cytotoxic T cells and NK cells from Chediak-Higashi syndrome patients. Frontiers in Immunology.
- (2017). CD49a Expression Defines Tissue-Resident CD8+ T Cells Poised for Cytotoxic Function in Human Skin. Immunity. 287-300.
- (2017). Adaptive NK cells can persist in patients with GATA2 mutation depleted of stem and progenitor cells. Blood. 1927-1939.
- (2017). Acquired somatic mutations in PNH reveal long-term maintenance of adaptive NK cells independent of HSPCs. Blood. 1940-1946.
- (2016). The past, present, and future of NK cells in hematopoietic cell transplantation and adoptive transfer. Current Topics in Microbiology and Immunology. 225-243.
- (2016). Reduced potency of cytotoxic T lymphocytes from patients with high-risk myelodysplastic syndromes. Cancer Immunology and Immunotherapy. 1135-1137.
- (2016). Diversification and functional specialization of human NK cell subsets. Current Topics in Microbiology and Immunology. 63-93.
- (2016). CD56dim CD57+ NKG2C+ NK cell expansion is associated with reduced leukemia relapse after reduced intensity HCT. Leukemia. 456-463.
- (2015). Targeted high-throughput sequencing for genetic diagnostics of hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis. Genome Medicine.
- (2015). Incidence and clinical presentation of primary hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis in Sweden. Pediatric Blood & Cancer. 346-352.
- (2015). Functional anti-CD94/NKG2A and anti-CD94/NKG2C autoantibodies in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus. Arthritis & Rheumatology. 1000-1011.
- (2015). Cytomegalovirus infection drives adaptive epigenetic diversification of NK cells with altered signaling and effector function. Immunity. 443-456.
- (2014). Transcriptional regulation of Munc13-4 expression in cytotoxic lymphocytes is disrupted by an intronic mutation associated with a primary immunodeficiency. Journal of Experimental Medicine (JEM). 1079-1091.
- (2014). Immunomodulatory activity of commonly used drugs on Fc-receptor-mediated human natural killer cell activation. Cancer Immunology and Immunotherapy. 627-641.
- (2013). Surface CD107a/LAMP-1 protects natural killer cells from degranulation-associated damage. Blood. 1411-1418.
- (2013). Development of classical Hodgkin's lymphoma in an adult with biallelic STXBP2 mutations. Haematologica. 760-764.
- (2013). Comparison of primary human cytotoxic T-cell and natural killer cell responses reveal similar molecular requirements for lytic granule exocytosis but differences in cytokine production. Blood. 1345-1356.
Reader opinion piece
- (2013). Novel deep intronic and missense UNC13D mutations in familial haemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis type 3. British Journal of Haematology. 415-418.
Letter to the editor
- (2015). Hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis in 2 patients with underlying IFN-γ receptor deficiency. Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. 1638-1641e5.
- (2014). Combined newborn screening for familial hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis and severe T- and B-cell immunodeficiencies. Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. 226-228.e7.
- (2019). Systemic inflammation in psoriasis: Circulating immune cells and cytokines.
- (2019). Corrigendum: Unperturbed cytotoxic lymphocyte phenotype and function in myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome patients. Frontiers in Immunology.
Academic literature review
- (2018). Natural killer cells in inflammation and autoimmunity. Cytokine & growth factor reviews. 37-46.
- (2018). HLH: Genomics illuminates pathophysiological diversity. Blood. 5-7.
- (2017). Natural killer cell-mediated immunosurveillance of human cancer. Seminars in Immunology. 20-29.
- (2016). Natural killer cell memory in context. Seminars in Immunology. 368-376.
- (2016). Epigenetic Regulation of Adaptive NK Cell Diversification. Trends in immunology. 451-461.
- (2014). Pathophysiology and spectrum of diseases caused by defects in lymphocyte cytotoxicity. Experimental Cell Research. 10-17.
- (2014). NK cell development and function - Plasticity and redundancy unleashed. Seminars in Immunology. 114-126.