Optics and Atomic Physics
- 2020. In situ measurements of the volume scattering function with LISST-VSF and LISST-200X in extreme environments: evaluation of instrument calibration and validity. Optics Express. 37373-37396.
- 2020. Cherenkov luminescence imaging for assessment of radioactive plaque position in brachytherapy of uveal melanoma: An in vivo feasibility study. Translational Vision Science & Technology. 1-10.
- 2019. CDOM Absorption Properties of Natural Water Bodies along Extreme Environmental Gradients. Water. 19 pages.
- 2017. Impact of Chromophoric dissolved organic matter on light absorption in lake water on the Tibetan Plateau, China. AIP Conference Proceedings. 4 pages.
- 2017. Comparison of absorption properties of colored dissolved organic matter in six different case 2 water bodies. AIP Conference Proceedings. 1-4.
- 2017. Analysis and parameterization of absorption properties of northern Norwegian coastal water. AIP Conference Proceedings. 4 pages.
- 2016. Aerosol optical properties in Northern Norway and Svalbard. Applied Optics. 660-672.
- 2016. Absorption properties of high-latitude Norwegian coastal water: The impact of CDOM and particulate matter. Estuarine, Coastal and Shelf Science. 158-167.
- 2015. Validation of ozone monitoring instrument ultraviolet index against ground-based UV index in Kampala, Uganda. Applied Optics. 8537-8545.
- 2015. Impact of particulate and dissolved material on light absorption properties in a High-Altitude Lake in Tibet, China. Hydrobiologia. 17 pages.
- 2015. Aerosol optical properties and precipitable water vapor column in the atmosphere of Norway. Applied Optics. 1505-1514.
- 2014. Comparison of ground-based measurements of solar UV radiation at four sites on the Tibetan Plateau. Applied Optics. 736-747.
- 2014. Aerosols in coastal and inland areas in the equatorial African belt. Applied Optics. 2964-2973.
- 2013. Solar UV radiation measurements across the Tibetan Plateau. AIP Conference Proceedings.
- 2013. Aerosol optical properties in Northern Norway and Svalbard. Atmospheric Measurement Techniques (AMT). 10761-10795.
- 2012. Climatology of aerosol optical properties in Northern Norway and Svalbard. Atmospheric Measurement Techniques (AMT). 7619-7640.
- 2019. Particle size distribution measurements in glacial meltwater using laser diffractometry.
- 2019. Cherenkov luminescence imaging for assessment of radioactive plaque position in brachytherapy of uveal melanoma: an in vivo feasibility study.
- 2018. Measurements of volume scattering function and particle size distribution in natural waters in the Arctic Ocean.
- 2018. Characterisation of the angular distribution of light scattered by ocean particles.
- 2016. The observational studies of biologically effective UV radiation on the land surface of Tibet.
- 2016. Aerosol optical properties and precipitable water vapor column measurements in Bergen, Norway.
- 2015. Validation of OMI UV measurements against ground-based measurements at a station in Kampala, Uganda.
- 2015. Absorption spectra for water samples from Lake Namtso (Tibet), Bohai sea (China), and the coast off Northern Norway.
- 2013. Investigation of aerosol radiative forcing and atmosphere-ocean remote sensing in Northern Norway.
- 2011. Solar UV Irradiance Measurements at Four Sites in Tibet.
- 2013. UV and aerosol climatology based on simulations and measurements by satellites and ground stations.
- 2018. Measurements of volume scattering function and particle size distribution in Norwegian fjords and Arctic waters.
- 2016. Analysis and parameterization of absorption properties of northern Norwegian coastal water.
- 2016. A physically founded model for light absorption by colored dissolved organic matter (CDOM).
- 2012. Solar UV radiation measurements across the Tibetan Plateau.
- 2012. Retrieval of aerosol climatology from Sun-Photometer measurements at Andenes, Norway.
- 2011. Retrieval of aerosol climatology along the Norwegian coast.
Academic literature review
- 2018. Solar energy on the Tibetan Plateau: Atmospheric influences. Solar Energy. 984-992.
Atmospheric physics, modelling