- Phone+47 55 58 65 19
- Visitor AddressÅrstadveien 195009 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- (2022). The effect of resolvin D1 on bone regeneration in a rat calvarial defect model. Journal of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine.
- (2022). Impact of Resolvin D1 on the inflammatory phenotype of periodontal ligament cell response to hypoxia. Journal of Periodontal Research. 1034-1042.
- (2021). Endochondral ossification induced by cell transplantation of endothelial cells and bone marrow stromal cells with copolymer scaffold using a rat calvarial defect model. Polymers.
- (2020). Thermodynamic parameters at bio-nano interface and nanomaterial toxicity: A case study on BSA interaction with ZnO, SiO2 and TiO2. Chemical Research in Toxicology. 2054-2071.
- (2020). Label-free impedance flow cytometry for nanotoxicity screening. Scientific Reports.
- (2020). Biological responses of dental pulp cells to surfaces modified by collagen 1 and fibronectin. Journal of Biomedical Materials Research. Part A. 1369-1379.
- (2020). Altered surface hydrophilicity on copolymer scaffolds stimulate the osteogenic differentiation of human mesenchymal stem cells. Polymers. 1-15.
- (2019). Impact of fish protein concentrate on apparent viscosity and physical properties of soy protein concentrate subjected to thermomechanical treatment. Journal of Food Engineering. 34-43.
- (2019). Adenoviral mediated mono delivery of BMP2 is superior to the combined delivery of BMP2 and VEGFA in bone regeneration in a critical-sized rat calvarial bone defect. Bone Reports.
- (2018). In vitro cytotoxicity assessment of nanodiamond particles and their osteogenic potential. Journal of Biomedical Materials Research. Part A. 1697-1707.
- (2018). Human dental pulp stromal cell conditioned medium alters endothelial cell behavior. Stem Cell Research & Therapy. 1-12.
- (2018). Delivery of VEGFA in bone marrow stromal cells seeded in copolymer scaffold enhances angiogenesis, but is inadequate for osteogenesis as compared with the dual delivery of VEGFA and BMP2 in a subcutaneous mouse model. Stem Cell Research & Therapy. 1-13.
- (2017). Magnesium release from mesoporous carriers on endosseus implants does not influence bone maturation at 6 weeks in rabbit bone. Journal of Biomedical Materials Research. Part B - Applied biomaterials. 2118-2125.
- (2017). Conditioned medium from human bone marrow stromal cells attenuates initial inflammatory reactions in dental pulp tissue. Traumatology.
- (2017). Conditioned media from hypoxic-cultured human dental pulp cells promotes bone healing during distraction osteogenesis. Journal of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine. 2116-2126.
- (2016). Influence of bone marrow stromal cell secreted molecules on pulpal and periodontal healing in replanted immature rat molars. Dental Traumatology. 231-239.
- (2016). In vivo host response and degradation of copolymer scaffolds functionalized with nanodiamonds and bone morphogenetic protein 2. Advanced Healthcare Materials. 730-742.
- (2016). Conditioned medium from human bone marrow stromal cells attenuates initial inflammatory reactions in dental pulp tissue. Dental Traumatology. 19-26.
- (2016). Adenoviral Mediated Expression of BMP2 by Bone Marrow Stromal Cells cultured in 3D Copolymer Scaffolds Enhances Bone Formation. PLOS ONE.
- (2015). Release and bioactivity of bone morphogenetic protein-2 are affected by scaffold binding techniques in vitro and in vivo. Journal of Controlled Release. 148-157.
- (2015). Leukocyte transmigration into tissue-engineered constructs is influenced by endothelial cells through Toll-like receptor signaling. Stem Cell Research & Therapy.
- (2014). The effect of hydroxyapatite nanocrystals on osseointegration of titanium implants: an in vivo rabbit study. International Journal of Dentistry. 9 pages.
- (2014). Surfactant as a critical factor when tuning the hydrophilicity in three-dimensional polyester-based scaffolds: Impact of hydrophilicity on their mechanical properties and the cellular response of human osteoblast-like cells. Biomacromolecules. 1259-1268.
- (2014). Photocatalytically induced hydrophilicity influences bone remodeling at longer healing periods: a rabbit study. Clinical Oral Implants Research. 749-754.
- (2014). Mesenchymal stem cells induce endothelial cell quiescence and promote capillary formation. Stem Cell Research & Therapy.
- (2014). Local release of magnesium from mesoporous TiO2 coatings stimulates the peri-implant expression of osteogenic markers and improves osteoconductivity in vivo. Acta Biomaterialia. 5193-5201.
- (2014). Bone marrow stromal cell paracrine factors direct osteo/odontogenic differentiation of dental pulp cells. Tissue Engineering Part A. 3063-3072.
- (2013). In vitro evaluation of human fetal osteoblast response to magnesium loaded mesoporous TiO2 coating. Journal of Biomedical Materials Research. Part A. 3862-3871.
- (2013). Endothelial microvascular networks affect gene-expression profiles and osteogenic potential of tissue-engineered constructs. Stem Cell Research & Therapy. 10 pages.
- (2013). Copolymer cell/scaffold constructs for bone tissue engineering: Co-culture of low ratios of human endothelial and osteoblast-like cells in a dynamic culture system. Journal of Biomedical Materials Research. Part A. 1113-1120.
- (2013). Co-culture of human bone marrow stromal cells with endothelial cells alters gene expression profiles. International Journal of Artificial Organs. 650-662.
- (2013). Biological effects of functionalizing copolymer scaffolds with nanodiamond particles. Tissue Engineering. 1783-1791.
- (2012). The effect of laminin-1doped nanoroughness implant surfaces: gene expression and morphological evaluation. International Journal of Biomaterials.
- (2012). Osteogenic stimulatory conditions enhance growth and maturation of endothelial cell microvascular networks in culture with mesenchymal stem cells. Journal of Tissue Engineering.
- (2011). Genetic responses to nanostructured calcium-phosphate-coated implants. Journal of Dental Research. 1422-1427.
- (2011). Effect of endothelial cells on bone regeneration using poly(L-lactide-co-1,5-dioxepan-2-one) scaffolds. Journal of Biomedical Materials Research. Part A. 349-357.
- (2011). Comparison of short-run cell seeding methods for poly(L-lactide-co-1,5-dioxepan-2-one) scaffold intended for bone tissue engineering. International Journal of Artificial Organs. 432-441.
- (2010). Growth and differentiation of bone marrow stromal cells on biodegradable polymer scaffolds: An in vitro study. Journal of Biomedical Materials Research. Part A. 1244-1251.
- (2009). Endothelial cells influence the osteogenic potential of bone marrow stromal cells. Biomedical engineering online. 34.
- (2022). Towards risk governance of nanomaterials: adaptation and validation of test methods for characterization and hazard assessment.
- (2017). Validation of an Impedance-Based Flow Cytometry Technique for High-Throughput Nanotoxicity Screening.
- (2013). Prevascularization of tissue-engineered constructs with endothelial and mesenchymal stem cells.
- (2010). Utveckling av ett nytt scaffold før Tissue Engineering.
- (2010). Development of a novel polymer scaffold for tissue engineering.
- (2009). The role of endothelial progenitor cells for an improved bone regeneration model.
- (2009). In a direct contact co-culture model: effect of endothelial cells on growth and differentiation of osteogenic cells.
- (2008). Effect of human endothelial cells on human bone marrow stromal cell differentiation.
- (2008). Cellular spreading, growth and differentiation in 3D copolymer.
- (2011). Interactions between endothelial and bone marrow stromal cells of relevance to bone tissue engineering.
- (2011). Gene expression profiles of BMSC cocultured with EC. Journal of Dental Research.
- (2011). ECs co-cultured with BMSCs in poly(L-lactide-co-1,5-dioxepan-2-one) scaffolds enhanced bone regeneration. Journal of Dental Research.
- (2022). Serum biomarker profiling in smokers and non-smokers following periodontal therapy. .
- (2017). Use of Dental Pulp Cell Secretome in a Cell-free Tissue Regeneration Approach.
- (2017). Impedance-based methods for label-free rapid nanotoxicity screening.
- (2017). Dental Pulp Cells Secretome Regulates Endothelial Cell Adhesion and Morphology.
- (2017). Dental Pulp Cells Secretome Regulates Endothelial Cell Adhesion and Morphology.
- (2016). Toxicological assessment of nano-diamond particles used in tissue engineering scaffolds for bone tissue regeneration.
- (2016). High throughput nanoTOX screening using impedance: A data analysis example.
- (2016). Cytotoxicity of engineered nanomaterials assessed by impedance-based monitoring.
- (2014). Prevascularization of tissue-engineered constructs with endothelial and mesenchymal stem cells.
- (2014). Leukocyte Transmigration into Tissue-engineered Constructs is influenced by Endothelial Cells.
- (2014). Chondral ossification from copolymer scaffolds loaded with co-cultured cells.
- (2013). Endothelial Microvascular Networks Influence Gene Expression Profiles in MSCs.
- (2013). Effect of growth factors on human dental pulp stem cells.
- (2013). Culture conditions for human Dental Pulp Cells affect regenerative potential of conditioned media.
- (2012). Osteogenic conditions stimulate microvascular networks – establishing culture conditions for stem cell based reconstruction of bone defects.
- (2011). Gene expression profiles of BMSC cocultured with EC.
- (2011). ECs co-cultured with BMSCs in poly(L-lactide-co-1,5-dioxepan-2-one) scaffolds enhanced bone regeneration.
- (2010). Endothelial progenitor cells enhanced bone regeneration on poly(L-lactide-co-1,5-dioxepan-2-one) scaffold.
- (2009). GROWTH AND DIFFERENTIATION OF MESENCHYMAL STEM CELLS ON BIODEGRADABLE POLYMER SCAFFOLDS.
- (2008). Comparative Study of Three Copolymer Scaffolds Seeded with Human MSC.
- (2008). Co-culuture of endothelial cells and mesenchymal stem cells on 3D scaffolds.
Academic literature review
- (2022). An updated review of the effects of eicosapentaenoic acid- and docosahexaenoic acid-derived resolvins on bone preservation. Prostaglandins & other lipid mediators. 1-7.
More information in national current research information system (CRIStin)