- 2018. Myasthenia gravis and infectious disease. Journal of Neurology. 1251-1258.
- 2018. Maternal myasthenia gravis represents a risk for the child through autoantibody transfer, immunosuppressive therapy and genetic influence. European Journal of Neurology. 1402-1409.
- 2018. IL-4R? polymorphism is associated with myasthenia gravis in Chinese Han population. Frontiers in Neurology.
- 2018. HLA and MuSK-positive myasthenia gravis: A systemic review and meta-analysis. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica. 219-226.
- 2017. Multiple antibody detection in `seronegative? myasthenia gravis patients. European Journal of Neurology. 844-850.
- 2017. Juvenile-onset myasthenia gravis: autoantibody status, clinical characteristics and genetic polymorphisms. Journal of Neurology. 955-962.
- 2016. Precision medicine in myasthenia graves: Begin from the data precision. Annals of Translational Medicine.
- 2016. Gene polymorphisms for both auto-antigen and immune-modulating proteins are associated with the susceptibility of autoimmune myasthenia gravis. Molecular Neurobiology. 10 pages.
- 2016. Autoantibody profile and clinical characteristics in a cohort of Chinese adult myasthenia gravis patients. Journal of Neuroimmunology. 51-57.
Academic literature review
- 2020. Patient-specific neural progenitor cells derived from induced pluripotent stem cells offer a promise of good models for mitochondrial disease. 15-30.
- 2017. Pathophysiology and immunological profile of myasthenia gravis and its subgroups. 9-13.