- Phone+47 55 58 31 77
- Visitor AddressØysteins gate 3
- Postal AddressPostboks 78055020 Bergen
- 2021. The Small Cycladic Islands Project (2019-2020): a comparative survey of uninhabited landscapes near Paros and Antiparos, Greece. Antiquity. 9 pages.
- 2021. New data on southern Euboean landscapes: Results of the Norwegian Archaeological Survey in the Karystia. Annual of the British School at Athens. 33 pages.
- 2020. An island archaeology of uninhabited landscapes: Offshore islets near Paros, Greece (the Small Cycladic Islands Project). Journal of Island & Coastal Archaeology. 37 pages.
- 2016. The Early Bronze Age Burial Deposits at the Ayia Triada Cave, Karystos, Euboea: Tentative Interpretations. Hesperia. 207-242.
- 2015. Norwegian Archaeological Survey in the Karystia: An Overview. Nicolay: Arkeologisk tidsskrift. 13-19.
- 2011. The finds from the Middle Bronze Age site of Ayios Nikolaos Mylon and the Prehistory of Southern Euboea. Annual of the British School at Athens. 99-140.
- 2010. The Karystian Kampos Survey Project: Methods and Preliminary Results. Mediterranean Archaeology and Archaeometry. 11-17.
- 2009. The Ayia Triada Cave, Southern Euboea: Finds and Implications of the Earliest Human Habitation in the Area. Mediterranean Archaeology and Archaeometry. 47-59.
Academic anthology/Conference proceedings
- 2018. Communities in Transition: The Circum-Aegean Area During the 5th and 4th Millennia BC. Oxbow Books.
- 2017. An Island Between Two Worlds: The Archaeology of Euboea from Prehistoric to Byzantine Times. Norwegian Institute at Athens.
Academic chapter/article/Conference paper
- 2018. Land management in the Final Neolithic/Early Bronze Age Aegean? Some tantalising indications from southern Euboea. 8 pages.
- 2018. Irakleia Caves Exploration Project and the Importance of Cave Research for the Archaeology of the Cyclades: A Short Note. 12 pages.
- 2017. Three Puzzles in the Prehistory of Southern Euboea. 32 pages.
- 2017. The Northernmost Cycladic Island? Insularity and the Case of Prehistoric Southern Euboea (the Karystia). 12 pages.
- 2017. Fact or Fiction? Lithics-only Prehistoric Sites in the Karystian Plain in Light of New Evidence from Southern Euboea. 14 pages.
- 2017. Cycladic or Mainland? The Prehistoric Landscapes of Southern Euboea. 13 pages.
- 2017. A 3D spatial approach to post-excavation study, as exemplified at the Agia Triada cave, Karystos. 11 pages.
- 2016. The Later Neolithic Stages in Central-Southern Greece Based on the Evidence from the Excavations at the Agia Triada Cave, Southern Euboea. 18 pages.