Project Manager, Administrative Manager
- Phone+47 55 58 31 77+47 412 47 402
- Visitor AddressØysteins gate 35007 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78055020 Bergen
- (2021). The Small Cycladic Islands Project (2019-2020): a comparative survey of uninhabited landscapes near Paros and Antiparos, Greece. Antiquity. 9 pages.
- (2021). New data on southern Euboean landscapes: Results of the Norwegian Archaeological Survey in the Karystia. Annual of the British School at Athens. 33 pages.
- (2020). An island archaeology of uninhabited landscapes: Offshore islets near Paros, Greece (the Small Cycladic Islands Project). Journal of Island & Coastal Archaeology. 37 pages.
- (2016). The Early Bronze Age Burial Deposits at the Ayia Triada Cave, Karystos, Euboea: Tentative Interpretations. Hesperia. 207-242.
- (2015). Norwegian Archaeological Survey in the Karystia: An Overview. Nicolay: Arkeologisk tidsskrift. 13-19.
- (2011). The finds from the Middle Bronze Age site of Ayios Nikolaos Mylon and the Prehistory of Southern Euboea. Annual of the British School at Athens. 99-140.
- (2010). The Karystian Kampos Survey Project: Methods and Preliminary Results. Mediterranean Archaeology and Archaeometry. 11-17.
- (2009). The Ayia Triada Cave, Southern Euboea: Finds and Implications of the Earliest Human Habitation in the Area. Mediterranean Archaeology and Archaeometry. 47-59.
Academic anthology/Conference proceedings
- (2018). Communities in Transition: The Circum-Aegean Area During the 5th and 4th Millennia BC. Oxbow Books.
- (2017). An Island Between Two Worlds: The Archaeology of Euboea from Prehistoric to Byzantine Times. Norwegian Institute at Athens.
Academic chapter/article/Conference paper
- (2018). Land management in the Final Neolithic/Early Bronze Age Aegean? Some tantalising indications from southern Euboea. 8 pages.
- (2018). Irakleia Caves Exploration Project and the Importance of Cave Research for the Archaeology of the Cyclades: A Short Note. 12 pages.
- (2017). Three Puzzles in the Prehistory of Southern Euboea. 32 pages.
- (2017). The Northernmost Cycladic Island? Insularity and the Case of Prehistoric Southern Euboea (the Karystia). 12 pages.
- (2017). Fact or Fiction? Lithics-only Prehistoric Sites in the Karystian Plain in Light of New Evidence from Southern Euboea. 14 pages.
- (2017). Cycladic or Mainland? The Prehistoric Landscapes of Southern Euboea. 13 pages.
- (2017). A 3D spatial approach to post-excavation study, as exemplified at the Agia Triada cave, Karystos. 11 pages.
- (2016). The Later Neolithic Stages in Central-Southern Greece Based on the Evidence from the Excavations at the Agia Triada Cave, Southern Euboea. 18 pages.