- Visitor AddressHF-bygget, Sydnesplassen 7
- Postal AddressPostboks 78055020 Bergen
The object of my PhD project is the manuscript transmission of Króka-Refs saga, a post-classical Icelandic family saga composed in the late 14th century. The text is preserved in over 40 manuscripts, the oldest witnesses dated to the 15th century. The aim of the project is to examine the transmission of the text, the changes it went through, the relations between the manuscripts, as well as to examine the manuscripts as cultural objects to gain insight into the milieus in which they were copied and used.
- 2018. Building a Stemma of the Króka-Refs saga Manuscripts.
- 2018. “Hier Skrifast Saga Af Krooka Ref”: Króka-Refs saga and its Manuscript Transmission.
- 2017. Króka-Refs saga in Time and Space.
- 2018. From Stemma to Cultural History.