Poster presentation at the Technically Assisted Rehabilitation (TAR) conference
The TAR is a biannual Conference where innovative approaches to technically assisted rehabilitation are presented.
The TAR conference covers a broad spektrum of technically assisted rehabilitation topics. It is described as the European forum for presentation and discussion of the latest technological innovations in rehabilitation.
The TAR 2015 main topics were:
- Rehabilitation Robotics
- Human Technology Interaction
- Intelligent Assistive Technologies
- Automatic Control Engineering in Rehabilitation
- Gait Analysis and Biomechanics
- Neurotechnology and Neuroprosthetics