Semester Start Spring 2019
We would like to wish all new exchange students welcome to the Faculty of Psychology. We are delighted you have chosen us as your exchange destination, and look forward to meet you in January. On these webpages, we hope to provide you with useful information to make the start of your semester with us as effortless as possible.
Friday 4 January
Welcome Programme for International Students
The Welcome Programme for the autumn semester at UiB is held Friday 4 January 2019. As a new international student you will find useful information UiB new student website.
Meet the Faculty of Psychology
All incoming exchange students to the Faculty of Psychology are invited to visit us at the Faculty of Psychology, Christies gate 12, auditorium 129 after the Welcome Programme at the University Aula.
14:30 - 15:30 Orientation Meeting
Practical information about the spring semester by the International Coordinator and the Dean at the Faculty of Psychology.
15:30 - 16:30 Complimentary late lunch at the student cafeteria on the second floor
Lunch and mingling with everyone including the International Coordinator and the Dean.
Monday 7 January
10:15 - 14:00 First lecture begins for PSYCH310A Culture, Positive Development and Health.
Remember the semester registration deadline is February 1.
- Make sure that your exam dates and lectures do not conflict with each other.
- It is not possible to make individual exam arrangements.
- MittUiB is your personal pages for time schedules, curriculum, messages, course information, etc.
- For signatures on your Learning Agreement and Confirmation of Arrival/Departure, please contact the Student Information Centre at the Faculty of Psychology, Christies gate 12 (main floor)
- Late arrival - see this checklist for important dates and deadlines