PEK - Support for projects related to evaluation and quality development
The Education Committee decides annual which areas will be prioriticed when allocating the funds. This is announced in an informational letter to the faculties early in the fall of each year.
The projects shall, in general, enhance the quality of education and student-centered services at the universities, as well as being transferable to other areas of the university's activities.
These are some of the projects which have received support:
- ”We care”-project
- Evaluation of the introduction of the Quality Reform
- Student Barometer survey
- post. doc. in research supervision
- adjunct professor in university pedagogy
- University Library video about plagarism
- Ethics and quality of education
- BIFF-Biologer FullFører (project to prevent drop-out among students of biology)