- Project title: Linked Indicators for Vital Ecosystem Services (LIVES)
- Project webpage: https://livesproject21.org/
- Project coordinator: UNESCO Chair in Hydropolitics, University of Geneva, Institute for Environmental Sciences
The LIVES project aims at improving the approaches available to policy experts and local communities for visualizing and governing the dynamic interdependencies between food, energy and water.
Contribution system dynamics group, UiB
- Further development of participatory modeling workshops for farming and fishing communities in the Mekong Mekong Flooded Forest (MFF) landscape.
- Further development of the MFF simulation model not just for scenario analysis but also to study vulnerability of the MFF landscape to climate change, population growth and economic dynamics.