- Project title: Confronting Obesity: Co-creating policy with youth (Co-Create)
- Project webpage: https://www.fhi.no/en/studies/co-create/
- Funding: Horizon2020
- Duration: June 1st 2018 – May 31st 2023
- Project coordinator: Norwegian Institute of Public Health.
- Partners involved: The consortium comprises of 14 partners in Europe as well as South Africa and Australia.
CO-CREATE aims to prevent overweight and obesity in adolescents by providing knowledge and infrastructure on policies to support making the healthiest choices the preferred ones. Adolescents are included in all aspects of the project, rooting the perspective of the key stakeholders themselves into project activities.
Contribution system dynamics group, UiB
The main work of the UiB team is to develop a system dynamics model to assess the potential impacts of selected evidence-based and co-created policy options for obesity prevention, including the socioeconomic distribution of any such impact.