Global mental health research group meeting
The objective of the meeting is to coordinate the research and education in GMH for the academic year ahead.
In detail, the draft agenda is:
- Teaching collaboration with Faculty of Psychology for the psychology student's "gap" term; discussion: the role of the RG
- Master Research Projects affiliated with GMHRG
- PhD Summer School (BSRS) Debrief of 2017 and look ahead
- Collaboration with Save The Children
- Use of recent funding within the research group
- Other funding opportunities, incl Globvac 2018
- Online presence
We will meet in the big CMI Meeting room on the 3rd floor at the new, temporary, home of CIH: Jekteviksbakken 31, the same building as the Christian Michelsen Institute. As usual, online participation is possible.