- The Norwegian Nexus – shipping in the first wave of globalisation (hyperlink: Camilla’s webpage on the staff site, under heading of projects)
- Points of Passage: Jewish Transmigrants from Eastern Europe in Germany, Britain, Scandinavia and other Countries 1860–1929.
- Global Moments in the Levant(To be completed March 2009).Please see: http://www.globalmoments.uib.no/
- Foreign Direct Investment in Electric Utilities - a World Survey, 1880-1980.
- Performance. Understanding Economic Performance of Enterprises during the 20th Century in Europe.
- Converging varieties of capitalism: towards a global competition policy, 1930-2000.
- Norwegian Mission: Practice and representation in the formation of 'self' and 'other', 1866-2008.(hyperlink to: http://www.aksis.uib.no/projects/106 and/or http://bergenmuseum.uib.no/nettutstillinger/mission/index.htm )
- Gender, Spirituality and Leadership in the Malagasy Lutheran Church (FLM) and Fifohazana Awakening Movements in Madagascar.
- From patriotic to self-critical memory. A study of the teaching and presentation of World War II and the Nazi Occupation of Norway in Norwegian school.