Lectures Fall 2020
Information on presentations for the fall of 2020
Each semester, the Research Group in Medieval Philology organises lectures. Members of the research group as well as invited guest speakers present and discuss their current research projects. The lectures are open to the public and all interested parties are welcome!
The following lectures and seminars are planned for the fall of 2020.
20. oktober, 12:15-14:00: Kalligrafikurs med Bas Vlam (Sydneshaugen skole, Auditorium E)
27-28. oktober: Skriveseminar på Solstrand / Writing seminar at Solstrand
Utsatt: Elise Kleivane, “Bokstavinnskrifter i mellomalderen: form og funksjon og eit forskingsprosjekt”
10. november, 14:15-16:00: Magda Králová, "Interactions between Classical and Northern Antiquity in European Culture (1756–ca. 1820)" (via Zoom)
17. november, 14:15-16:00: Odd Einar Haugen, “Editio latissima” (via Zoom)
24. november, 14:15-16:00: Embla Aae, “Pious Provision in the Medieval Norwegian Catholic Orthodoxy: Practice and Implications for Literate and Social Processes” (via Zoom)
3. desember, Encoding and annotating medieval sources