- Berit Skretting Solberg - “Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder; sex differences in psychiatric comorbidity and transgenerational recurrence risks. A population-based study using Norwegian registry data”
- Tor-Arne Hegvik - "Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder and autoimmune diseases: etiological relationships and therapeutic possibilities"
- Arne Raasakka - “The Characterization of Disordered Membrane-Binding Proteins of Myelin: A Biophysical Approach"
- Sadaf Ghorbani - "On the protein complex between 14-3-3 proteins and tyrosine hydroxylase – Isoform differences and modulation of phosphorylation states"
- Kaya Kvarme Jacobsen - ”Genetic susceptibility across neuropsychiatric disorders – genome-wide, candidate gene and interaction analyses”.
- Agnete Fossbakk - “Human tyrosine hydroxylase: Oxygen dependence and role in Dopa responsive dystonia”.
- Ann Kari Grindheim - "Phosphorylation of Annexin A2. Regulation of subcellular localisation and function"
- Helene Halleland – “Executive Functioning in adult Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). From basic mechanisms to functional outcome.”
- Thegna Mavroconstanti - “Biomarkers in adult Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)”
- Elisabeth Toverud Landaas - “Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults – Mood instability and genetic risk factors.”
- Aase Merethe Raddum - “Annexin A2 as a target for anti-angiogenic therapy”
- Margaretha Dramsdahl - ”Hjernelateralisering, oppmerksomhet og kognitiv kontroll hos voksne med ADHD.”
- Anne Halmøy - “Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder in adults: clinical characteristics and pre-and perinatal risk factors”.
- Ingeborg Winge - "Human tryptophan hydroxylase 2; regulatory properties and characterization of missense variants involved in neuropsychiatric disorders".
- Ingvild Aukrust: ”Annexin A2 as an mRNA-binding protein”.