Extend your study period
Exchange students can apply to extend their study period with one semester.
Updated: 04.10.2018 (First published: 16.09.2013)
You can apply if
- You are an exchange student at UiB in of the following student categories: bilateral, EEA/Norway grants, Erasmus+, Nordplus, and
- Your exchange period at UiB does not exceed two semesters altogether.
How to apply
- Find courses you plan to take in the course list for exchange students, and/or other plans for the next semester.
- Ask your home university for a document where they confirm that you can extend your exchange period.
- Apply online for the extension and upload the confirmation from your home university:
If your application for extension is granted, we will e-mail you a Letter of Extension with the updated study period.