Computer Security, Bachelor's, 3 years
- Years3 years
- ECTS credits180
What you Learn
Required Learning Outcomes
On completion of the study programme, the candidate will have the following learning outcomes:
- Has a practical understanding of the most common security challenges and vulnerabilities in ICT systems as well as methods to alleviate these problems.
- Has sufficient knowledge and experience to participate in security studies of ICT systems.
- Has experience with software and technology for high integrity system development.
- Is able to work in individual and collaborative settings.
- Can analyse and evaluate legal and ethical aspects of software projects.
- Is able to give a critical and reflected view of his/her own and collaborator's work.
- Can expand his/her field of knowledge on her own.