Nanotechnology, Bachelor's, 3 years
- Years3 years
- ECTS credits180
What you Learn
Required Learning Outcomes
On completion of the study programme the candidate will have the following learning outcomes:
- Explain central qualitative and quantitative models in physics, chemistry and molecular biology.
- Give examples of nanotechnological products and processes and explain how wanted and unwanted features are determined by structures and processes on the nano scale.
- Follow established protocols for synthesis and characterization of nano-structured materials in agreement with best practice in laboratory safety.
- has knowledge in programming
- Discuss nanoscientific phenomena and the connection between the structure and the properties using models from the basic natural sciences and mathematics.
- Use modern scientific analysis instruments in nanotechnology.
- Use data programming in solving basic problems in nanotechnology
- Present results from own research work orally and in writing.
- Communicate between the disciplines physics, chemistry and molecular biology.
- Have insight into ethical and social aspects of nanotechnology and nanotechnological research.