Bachelor's Programme in Artificial Intelligence
- Years3 Years
- ECTS credits180
What you Learn
Required Learning Outcomes
Candidates after finishing should have the following learning outcomes:
- Have a wide theoretical understanding on how Artificial Intelligence-supported systems (AI-systems) work and is constructed.
- Understand how one can program and experiment with AI-systems with the help of methods from machine learning, symbolic reasoning, and algorithmic-analyses.
- Understand how technical Artificial Intelligence solutions can have ethical relevance for society and the individual.
- Be able to program new Artificial Intelligent systems and experiment with existing systems.
- Be able to analyse, describe and solve a problem by utilizing Artificial Intelligence-methods
- Be able to evaluate a Artificial Intelligent-system with special care to how it can be performed responsible, be transparent and take balanced decisions.
- Be able to explain Artificial Intelligence-theory to non-professionals.
- Be able to contribute as a ICT-system developer in different types of roles. Ranging from everything from communication with the users to advanced technical development.
- Be able to cooperate both in group- and project-work.
- can formulate written reports and documentation and be responsible for oral presentation of own work.