Online access for employees of Helse Bergen
Online access to library resources for employees of Haukeland University Hospital and other Helse Bergen institutions
Access to online articles and databases
Employees at Haukeland University Hospital and other institutions of Helse Bergen have access to databases and online articles from computers at the hospital net; at their office or home office.
Ordering article copies
If the library does not hold an online subscription it is possible to order an article copy.
You need to be registered as a user to request articles and books from the library. Visit the Medical Library to get a user account and a library card.
Starting in a database as PubMed, Embase or Web of Science you may use the UBB-button. For ordering please sign in at Oria:
- Choose "Bibsys" as your affiliation
- Username is your library ID, for example ubb1234567
- If you need a new password, please order a new password
When signed in, you will find a request button in the tab "Request". To order the article follow these steps:
- Click the request button and check the article details in the request form. Use the comment field if the article details are missing in the request form.
- Choose Pickup/delivery location = Bibliotek for medisin
- Click "Request" to send the order
The library collaborates with other libraries to get the material as soon as possible. We usually deliver a paper copy directly to your office post address.
Our licences allow only occasionally to deliver the material in electronic format.
Are there any problems, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org