Open Access - step-by-step
Governments, institutions, and funders expect researchers to make their research openly available. What is open access, why should you make your research publications openly available and what services and support is available at UiB?
The course is suited for both researchers and research administration, and will be held in English.
By the end of the course participants will have a better understanding of:
- the background and aims of open access
- different types of open access (green and gold) and how to achieve open access.
- guidelines and requirements from UiB, government and funders.
- services at UiB to support open access and open access publishing.
- UiB's new rights retention policy