Workshop in EndNote X8 in Høyteknologisenteret
EndNote is a program that helps you to manage references, and cite and create bibliographies. It is a very helpful tool when writing your master thesis and other academic texts.
In this course you learn how to
• Collect and organize references
• Add the full text to your library
• Import references to MSWord
• Get your in-text citations right and generate a consistent reference list
• Stick to or change citation styles
The course is held as a workshop with exercises in the datalab.
You can use your own computer if you like but please install EndNote on your computer before the course. Here you find instruction how to do this (in norwegian). EndNote is avaliable for all student and employees at UiB.
The course is open for students, PhDs, and all employees and will be given in english if needed.