Halloween at the University Museum of Bergen!
...are you ready for a mixture of fear and delight?
On Monday night 31 October, the doors of University Museum of Bergen, the Cultural History Collections will open.
According to tradition, this is the night when young and old dress up in the most eerie costumes and wander around in a dark-lit museum with nothing but torches to find the way...
THIS IS HALLOWEEN !
You can do things like:
- Go ghost hunting in the Museum’s exhibitions
- Carve out pumpkins
- Make something spooky in the Workshop of the Dead
- Get your face painted beyond recognition
- Put your hand into jars of slime and creepy things
- Listen to ghost stories that will send chills down your spine.
The doors open at 6 p.m. and close at 9 p.m. You are welcome to arrive after 7 p.m. to avoid the queue. This is a free entry event.
REMEMBER TO BRING A TORCH !