- 2016. Budget impact analysis of using dihydroartemisinin–piperaquine to treat uncomplicated malaria in children in Tanzania. PharmacoEconomics (Auckland). 303-314.
- 2014. The role of evidence in the decision-making process of selecting essential medicines in developing countries: the case of Tanzania. PLOS ONE. 10 pages.
- 2014. Cost-effectiveness of dihydroartemisinin-piperaquine compared with artemether-lumefantrine for treating uncomplicated malaria in children at a district hospital in Tanzania. Malaria Journal.
- 2013. Role of pharmacoeconomics in developing countries. Farmeconomia. Health economics and therapeutic pathways. 3-5.
- 2013. Reforms: a quest for efficiency or an opportunity for vested interests'? a case study of pharmaceutical policy reforms in Tanzania. BMC Public Health. 6 pages.
- 2012. Priority setting for the implementation of artemisinin-based combination therapy policy in Tanzania: evaluation against the accountability for reasonableness framework. Implementation Science. 8 pages.
- 2015. Pharmacoeconomics and Formulary Decision-Making in Tanzania. Generating Evidence for Antimalarial Drugs.
Academic literature review
- 2012. Pharmacoeconomics and its implication on priority-setting for essential medicines in Tanzania: a systematic review. 9 pages.
Fields of competence