- Phone+47 55 58 33 63
- Visitor AddressHF-bygget, Sydnesplassen 7
- Postal AddressPostboks 78055020 Bergen
Henning Skarbø is a PHD-Candidate in digital culture at the University of Bergen. The main research topic is conversational interfaces coupled with artificial intelligence. Examples of such are chatbots and digital assistants on smartphones. Do users of these technologies report them as beneficial? Do they trust them? Skarbø's research project "Benefits of conversational agents with artificial intelligence and machine learning in health mastery and lifestyle changes" will seek to shed a light on these questions. It is funded by the Research Council of Norway and Haukeland University Hospital.
- 2017. Forskning på chatbots.
- 2017. Snakkende maskiner og maskinlæring. Kan det hjelpe i mestring av helseutfordringer?
- 2017. Chatbot - hva er det og hva kan det brukes til i helse?