Webinar 27.03: Good pedagogical practices in online teaching and assessment
UPED and UiB Learning Lab are hosting a webinar series to help provide insights into how to make the transition from campus-based to online teaching and assessment. The Webinar will be held in a mix of English and Norwegian.
The series continues through week 13 with Webinars Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 1300 – 1400.
The webinars in week 13 will be held in Zoom - click here to attend
- 15 minute introduction on recommendations on sound pedagogical practice on the transition to online teaching and assessment.
- What tools to use, when to use them most effectively, tips and tricks.
- We will also introduce the collegial teaching (Frontrunner) program at each Faculty, and how they can facilitate further discussion and dialogue on the topic of online teaching and learning.
- 45 minute Q&A where your are invited to ask questions regarding specific challenges related to moving your course online. Format pending, if there aren’t too many participants, we will open for collegial discussion in addition to the Q&A.
Selected additional resources currently available:
- MittUiB: Korona – flytt undervisningen på nett / Recommendations for Online Teaching and Learning.
- Robert Gray on An introduction to sound pedagogic use of videos in online learning
- 1 hour web-course: Introduction to Online Teaching and Learning (Norwegian | English)
- How to use screencast and video upload tool Kaltura
- How to conduct Video seminars in Zoom
- Robert Gray on When to use Kaltura vs. Zoom